Old January 29th 06, 04:09 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
The Radio Expert

Default repeater node numbers

Hey,

I am trying to find out the different Node numbers for repeaters worldwide.
My local 2m repeater is enabled for gettin other repeaters worldwide as i
have heard it beind done many times. Is there a website that has the numbers
or would one of ye be kind enough to provide me with the info.

Thanks,
Chris

Old January 29th 06, 04:22 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Tom Ring

The Radio Expert wrote:

Hey,

I am trying to find out the different Node numbers for repeaters worldwide.
My local 2m repeater is enabled for gettin other repeaters worldwide as i
have heard it beind done many times. Is there a website that has the numbers
or would one of ye be kind enough to provide me with the info.

Thanks,
Chris

Node numbers? What are node numbers?

I am simple caveman radio operator, and know nothing of the "node
numbers". The repeater I use is at 145.45, negative offset.

tom
K0TAR
Old January 29th 06, 04:44 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
The Radio Expert

Basically if your local repeater is connected to internet, you can dial a
Node for a repeater on the other side of the world. Like echo link just
without the computer.

73
Chris

"Tom Ring" wrote in message
. ..

Old January 29th 06, 05:03 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Owen Duffy

On Sun, 29 Jan 2006 03:09:17 -0000, "The Radio Expert"
wrote:

Hey,

I am trying to find out the different Node numbers for repeaters worldwide.
My local 2m repeater is enabled for gettin other repeaters worldwide as i
have heard it beind done many times. Is there a website that has the numbers
or would one of ye be kind enough to provide me with the info.

If you are referring to IRLP, try http://www.irlp.net/ .

Thanks,
Chris

Old January 29th 06, 07:01 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Brian Kelly

The Radio Expert wrote:
Hey,

I am trying to find out the different Node numbers for repeaters worldwide.
My local 2m repeater is enabled for gettin other repeaters worldwide as i
have heard it beind done many times. Is there a website that has the numbers
or would one of ye be kind enough to provide me with the info.

Thanks,
Chris

Kindly note that this NG is about ANTENNAS.

Thank you.

w3rv

HELP: 2 meter repeater intermod problem from pager transmitters Photoman General 5 December 26th 04 09:27 PM
HELP: 2 Meter Repearter intermod from 2 Pager transmitters near repeater site Photoman Equipment 12 December 22nd 04 07:17 PM
HELP: 2 Meter Repearter intermod from 2 Pager transmitters near repeater site Photoman Equipment 0 December 21st 04 02:48 AM
CW Testing Question Mike Coslo Policy 52 May 29th 04 09:24 AM
echolink & irlp , repeater and node dialer for auction on ebay.co.uk paul405 General 0 April 15th 04 01:58 PM