Old February 28th 12, 08:13 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Default Charlotte conference pre-registration

The Charlotte conference is just 22 days away,
if you haven't sent in your pre-registration yet
you need to do so, it'll help us in having a idea
how many are coming, if you want to take part in
any of the 4 meals we'll be serving you have to pay
for those by pre-registration and it'll save you
$5 over the at the door registration fee.
You can go to the Antique Radio Charlotte web page
at; http://antiqueradiocharlotte.homestead.com/index.html
and download a printable pre-registration form, you
can also down load the full conference brochure in
PDF format that you can then view on your computer
or print it out.

Things will start off early this year, the Tube
Collectors Association is having a tube collector
mini meet that starts at 9am on Thursday, this is
open to everyone, you don't have to be a member.
As far as that goes you don't have to be a member
of anything to attend the conference, BUT when you
pay your registration fee you automatically become
a member of the CC-AWA.
Also starting at 9am is something new this year,
for the first time ever in the USA we'll be hosting
the Charlotte International Cryptologic Symposium.
We have speakers coming from all over the world to
give presentations and to display rare Crypto equipment.
It's going to be really hard to decide what to take
part in...

We look forward to seeing you in just
22days 17hours and 51minutes.

Old February 28th 12, 08:28 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Ron in Radio Heaven wrote in :

[...]

For my part, I'm sorry to be stuck here in Oklahoma in the middle of the
spring storm-and-fire season, rather than there.

Please make people aware that I have a blog-and-image-upload site for such
things, at http://hamstuff.ath.cx. I'm the owner, so I hereby declare
that crypto gear falls in the "ham stuff" category. I'm also interested
in rig pix and commentary, bugs/keys/sideswipers and other things that
cause dits and dahs to be emitted, in images of oldies-but-goodies, and
especially in images of Big Glass Tubes doing their thing and heating the
room while they do it. If the plates happen to have color in the images, so
much the better.

--
To converse at the distance of the Indes by means of sympathetic contrivances
may be as natural to future times as to us is a literary correspondence.