Old April 14th 05, 01:29 PM

Default Open Letter to K1MAN

Dear Glenn,

Question: Can you tell me what you have against little girls? I mean,
when you sued Camp Runoia (the little girls camp near your property)
just because they stacked cordwood along the road, what were you
thinking?

The case was dismissed of course, because the camp removed the wood.
According to them it wasn't really interfering with your snow plowing
anyway. But my question is this, what kind of syphilitic, rum-soaked
moron would stoop to sue a camp for little girls in the first place?
Were you trying to teach the gals a lesson? I heard some guys
discussing this on 75 meters and they called you a "complete asshole."

Another question from the recent Maine Supreme Court case you lost: Bob
Stolt, the attorney at Lipman, Katz, and McKee wrote to Lucas Burke at
the Maine Department of Labor. He told Lucas that he advised his
clients (the ones who fired you from your engineering job at 95.3 FM in
Augusta) not to appear at your unemployment hearing because your
behavior was threatening. He thought it would be better to pay the
unemployment instead of risk being harmed by you. Did Bob think you
might actually be violent toward the people who fired you? He said you
had made threats to your fellow employees and your supervisor! Why did
you sue Bob Stolt?

I know Bob said he had letters, where you included Lucas in your
"conspiracy theory." Bob said you wrote to Lucas and Mr. Wellman and
that you discussed your "tantrum" (that's what Bob called it)at the
unemployment office. Naturally Bob Stolt had every right (and duty) to
warn his clients against someone he thought might harm his clients.
Naturally, you lost the case, and then you lost the appeal. Question:
What does it feel like to be such a tremendous loser?

Something else has been bothering me about another case you were
involved in. I know the court awarded $5,000 to the plaintiff, Kenton
Quint, who sued you for $6,000 in promissory notes you failed to pay. I
also know Kenton Quint tried to grab stock in Baxter Electronics, and
Baxter Associates, in order to try to offset the money you owed, but
why did you owe Kenton Quint $6,000 in the first place?

Finally... can you tell me about Charlie Norris? He was the ham who
complained to QST about excessive charges you made for your defunct
'Collins Repair and Alignment Service.' Charlie said you removed
modifications to his equipment that had nothing to do with the problem
in the transmitter. Lee Aurick from QST said he discussed with you the
"highly suspect illegal spending of members deposits, with no
communication from you as to when the radios would be repaired and
returned." Hmmm, sounds like a familiar story!

While not a league member, I did admire the action they took. In the
letter to you, "Unless you can convince me that your operation exists
in the best interests of our members, we shall be unable to carry
further advertising from you." And to this day, you still can't
advertise in QST can you? Is that why you appear to be so angry with
the League? Is that why you try to hold yourself up as an alternative
to the League? at least the League can afford to pay the bill for their
website!!

Your court complaints were dismissed due to insufficiency of service
(among other things) weren't they? Remember the time you sued a fellow
ham regarding the Manchester Newsletter? That was the Newsletter that
referred to you as a pedophile. That case was thrown out insufficiency
of service as I recall. I won't even bother asking about the AM power
case you completely botched, or the mess you made of your 10 million
dollar case against the FCC.

Ha ha ha ha ha. Keep trying old man, someday you just might win one!

Old April 14th 05, 03:36 PM
Rabbi Phil

wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

How long have you been abnormally obsessed with K1MAN and his
personal affairs?

Shalom,

Rabbi Phil
Chief, Ruling San Hedrin Council

Old April 14th 05, 09:26 PM
ham sandwich

To answer your questions:

#1 I've been involved in K1MAN's affairs since before your mama ****ed
her first Puerto-Rican in a squalid run-down hotel room in San Juan so
she could earn $5 to for crack to ease the pain of giving birth to a
homo like you!

#2 What the **** is a "threw away account" you babbling retard?

#3 The original poster didn't use a Google account as any HIV infected
monkey-boy like you could see if you bothered to check. It's a hotmail
account. Read the header! It's ironic that someone posting through an
anonymous Altopia account would complain about the use of a proxy isn't
it? Irony, look it up.

#4 K1MAN has no friends, just a gay lover named Chris if we can believe
the Manchester Newsletter. Second, the word is friends, not "freinds."
Next, the word is backtrack, not backtrak. Backtrack has a C in the
second syllable. C like ****, as in your old lady!

#5. The word is insignificant, like you! Get a spell-checker you
****-dick!

#6. "Inted?" Is that what you say to your boyfriend? Are you in Ted?

Now, back to K1MAN. He can attempt to rebut the facts on his website,
if he can afford to get it up again. The Manchester Newsletter already
told us he can't get it up otherwise. That is, unless he's in the
presence of naked 10 year old boys.

Old April 14th 05, 11:45 PM
Dan/W4NTI

Credibility you say Lloyd?

Why are you hidding then.???

127.0.0.1

BWAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH..

Dan/W4NTI

"Lloyd" wrote in message
On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 10:36:41 -0400, Rabbi Phil
wrote:

How long have you been abnormally obsessed with K1MAN and his
personal affairs?

He's also real afraid of K1MAN, because he hides behind a google threw
away account while posting through an italian proxy server. K1MAN
could find him easy though because K1MAN has lots of wop ham freinds
who can read the proxy's logs and then backtrak to the coward. K1MAN
is a bigger man than that and he will ignore the insignificint pip
squeak insted. That is why K1MAN is a great man.

Old April 15th 05, 12:20 AM
I Am Not Lloyd

"ham sandwich" wrote in message
oups.com...

To answer your questions:

#1 I've been involved in K1MAN's affairs since before your mama ****ed

#4 K1MAN has no friends, just a gay lover named Chris if we can believe

#5. The word is insignificant, like you! Get a spell-checker you
****-dick!

#6. "Inted?" Is that what you say to your boyfriend? Are you in Ted?

Now, back to K1MAN. He can attempt to rebut the facts on his website,
if he can afford to get it up again. The Manchester Newsletter already
told us he can't get it up otherwise. That is, unless he's in the
presence of naked 10 year old boys.

Too funny if Baxter was to "rebut" your words via placing you on the
wrong end of a defamation suit. Since you are so obsessed with K1MAN,
I don't have to convince how Baxter is pretty skilled at using the legal
system.
ROTFLMAO!

Old April 15th 05, 03:11 AM
Lloyd

#1 I've been involved in K1MAN's affairs since before your mama ****ed

#4 K1MAN has no friends, just a gay lover named Chris if we can believe

#5. The word is insignificant, like you! Get a spell-checker you
****-dick!

#6. "Inted?" Is that what you say to your boyfriend? Are you in Ted?

Now, back to K1MAN. He can attempt to rebut the facts on his website,
if he can afford to get it up again. The Manchester Newsletter already
told us he can't get it up otherwise. That is, unless he's in the
presence of naked 10 year old boys.

One thing for sure, we know K1MAN can properly calculate negative
SWR and RMS voltage. Thats far more than Roger can do.

73,

Lloyd

Old April 15th 05, 11:07 AM
Mr. Obvious

K1MAN would never make that argument. K1MAN is a clueful man.

Who obviously cannot grasp even the simplest HTML/Web authoring
chores...

Old April 15th 05, 02:02 PM
ham sandwich

K1MAN obviously cannot grasp even the simplest HTML/Web authoring
chores...

Not only can K1MAN not master HTML above a 6th grade level, K1MAN is a
perennial LOSER in the courtroom. To the guy who said it would be funny
if K1MAN sued for defamation, take note. K1MAN can't sue his way out of
a paper bag! And, you can't sue someone who's telling the truth,
because the TRUTH is not defamation. Actually it would be funny if
K1MAN sued, because during discovery he would be forced to list ALL of
his failed lawsuits and ALL of his failed business dealings which would
then be published for all to see right here!

Did K1MAN sue a little girls camp and lose? YES.

Did K1MAN sue the FCC to retain the old AM power limit? Yes.

Did he lose the case? Yes.

Did K1MAN sue the FCC for 10 million dollars? Yes.

Did he lose the case? Yes.

Did K1MAN sue employees of QST for chastising him about overcharging
and illegally spending others deposits for radio repair? Yes.

Was K1MAN fired from 95.3 FM in Augusta, Maine because management said
he threatened fellow employees and his supervisor? Yes.

Did the lawyer for his employer advise his clients in writing to stay
away from the unemployment hearing because he feared harm would come to
them at the hands of K1MAN? Yes.

Did K1MAN sue the lawyer who wrote this? Yes.

Did K1MAN lose the case? Yes.

Did the Manchester Newsletter report that K1MAN is a pedophile? Yes.

Did K1MAN sue the ham he thought was responsible and lose the case?
Yes.

Did Charlie Norris accuse K1MAN of overcharging him for radio repair?
Yes.

Is K1MAN currently under FCC investigation? Yes.

Was K1MAN delisted by QRZ? Yes.

Was it a decision applauded by over 1,000 hams? Yes.

Is it fair to say K1MAN is a big loser in the courtroom? Yes.

K1MAN is a loser. He was fired from his job, he regularly qrms 80 meter
QSOs, and he qrmed a bunch of boy scouts during the last Jamboree on
the Air. K1MAN has been called a scumbag by countless respectable hams.
The list could go on and on.

And now you know, the REST of the story.

Old April 15th 05, 02:11 PM
Lloyd

[...]

Well you sound very confident. Why waste your time here in a
petty bickering forum? Oh, BTW, what law school did you
graduate from?

73,

Lloyd

Old April 15th 05, 02:41 PM
Rabbi Phil

[...]

Can you supply a link to the article in The Manchester Newsletter
or at least a snail mail address where one could write for a copy of
the article?

Shalom,

Rabbi Phil
Chief Elder, Supreme Ruling San Hedrin Council

Want Money? Try this Out gh CB 1 March 24th 05 11:27 AM
RILEY SAYS K1MAN BROADCASTS ARE LEGAL Dave Welby Policy 28 August 31st 04 01:59 AM
RILEY SAYS K1MAN BROADCASTS ARE LEGAL Dave Welby CB 29 May 10th 04 11:30 PM
RILEY SAYS K1MAN BROADCASTS ARE LEGAL Dave Welby Shortwave 31 May 10th 04 11:30 PM
FCC Amateur Radio Enforcement Letters for the Period Ending May 1, 2004 private General 0 May 10th 04 09:39 PM