Old April 7th 06, 04:37 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Bill Salisbury

Default 4/13/06 ERT Meeting

I plan to distribute 4 CD copies of the draft Emergency Response manual
to selected people next Thursday. Should we meet for a few minutes to
go over an agenda? If so, name the time and date.

Bill Salisbury
Old April 7th 06, 04:40 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Bill Salisbury

Bill Salisbury wrote:
I plan to distribute 4 CD copies of the draft Emergency Response manual
to selected people next Thursday. Should we meet for a few minutes to
go over an agenda? If so, name the time and date.

Bill Salisbury

Sorry I hit the send key to soon

Bill

Notice of public meeting John Bartley Policy 0 May 11th 05 09:30 AM
M E E T I N G [email protected] Scanner 5 December 30th 04 12:50 AM
ME E T I N G [email protected] General 0 December 28th 04 08:12 PM
MAY ASWLC Radio Club Meeting Stewart Mackenzie Shortwave 0 April 10th 04 08:06 PM
XV National Meeting of the ANC - II6CC Steve Chain Dx 0 March 10th 04 03:55 PM