Old December 4th 05, 10:09 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
David J Windisch

Default FS: Drake L-4B amplifier

FS: Drake L-4B amplifier, sn 1010, Eimac tubes, pwr supply sn 1000,
book, in good condition electrically; cosmetically, a few scuffs around the
front edges. No issues with it. If you pick it up, I could demonstrate its
600W out on c-w and 1100W out on ssb. $675 you ship; $750 I ship conus gnd.
10-day money-back warranty, provided it comes back in the same condition it
leaves.

Tks for reading. 73 Dave N3HE

Old March 10th 06, 08:53 AM posted to rec.radio.swap
Carl Domanico

David J Windisch wrote:

FS: Drake L-4B amplifier, sn 1010, Eimac tubes, pwr supply sn 1000,
book, in good condition electrically; cosmetically, a few scuffs around the
front edges. No issues with it. If you pick it up, I could demonstrate its
600W out on c-w and 1100W out on ssb. $675 you ship; $750 I ship conus gnd.
10-day money-back warranty, provided it comes back in the same condition it
leaves.

Tks for reading. 73 Dave N3HE

Hi Dave have any photos??
Carl
N2mfw
Old March 11th 06, 06:49 PM posted to rec.radio.swap
David J Windisch

Hi, Carl:
It's long gone, but tks for asking.
73, Dave

"Carl Domanico" wrote in message
David J Windisch wrote:

FS: Drake L-4B amplifier, sn 1010, Eimac tubes, pwr supply sn 1000,
book, in good condition electrically; cosmetically, a few scuffs around
the
front edges. No issues with it. If you pick it up, I could demonstrate
its 600W out on c-w and 1100W out on ssb. $675 you ship; $750 I ship
conus gnd. 10-day money-back warranty, provided it comes back in the same
condition it leaves.

Tks for reading. 73 Dave N3HE

Hi Dave have any photos??
Carl
N2mfw

FS: Drake L-4B amplifier David J Windisch Equipment 0 December 4th 05 10:07 PM
FA DRAKE L-4B HF AMPLIFIER Chris Swap 1 February 28th 05 02:13 AM
FA - R. L. Drake SW8 'portable' World Band Shortwave Communications Receiver RHF Shortwave 7 January 4th 05 04:00 AM
FS Drake L-75 Amplifier Charlie Hugg Swap 0 March 21st 04 03:54 AM
Address the issues, Skippy! Repost #3 Skipp would rather be back in Tahoe CB 5 July 30th 03 07:05 PM