Old June 8th 10, 11:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default CONFIRM QSL: Frank Rossio Has A Flatulophilia (Fart) Fetish!

On Jun 7, 11:09*pm, George Orwell wrote:
Dear Short Wave radio community,

As you very well know the West Coast United States
75 and 80 meter bands have been inundated with a pack of haughty
old alcoholics, pranksters, perverts, punks and pricks.
We believe in free speech but an number of times (00500(PST Zulu) -1000 (PST)
on the frequency 3840MHz the following short wave operator KK6FR, fondly known by
his pack rat cronies as Desert Fart Frank, Desert Frank, Ass-Lips and Fart Sniffer located in
the Mohave desert is down right obscene. Anyway Frank Rossio, a rotund Irish sounding,
crook nosed pork belly with a lazy eye prick located at

Frank Rossio
PO Box 294034
Phelan, California 92371
USA

has continually subjected to dx'ers on the frequency with
suggestions that they "smell the fart from a man or any woman's asshole
to think that the concentration of the gas was one fermenting in their colons"
which is true? But for Frank to implore the other operators on 3840MHz
and the mass dx audience to do that is obscene. We had our five year old children rolling over
the floor until we sent them to their rooms. Also one zealous fairy sounding like operator
continued the QSO with the memory of *KK6FR and one other unnamed operator (we
think it was WK6F) "playing the fart game over the air!" That is they tried to out fart each
other into their microphones and crank up the compression and digital effects, Frank (the pig)
said he was using a mx200 harmonizer and the other huckster was just barely a 10 over twenty.
Remember fellow ham operators Frank is braging that he is operating
well over the legal limit then continued his fart charade and then directed his animus
at Laura Smith, the FCC Helga of the U.S of A. Therefore we'd like to go on the
record that since Frank Rossio continues with his fart lingo and blaspheme that
Frank Rossio has a genuine fart fetish - in medical terms is a flatulophilic. There is
a distinct chance the Frank may even be sexually attracted to his fellow flatulophilic
that currently infest 3840MHz. Those of you on QRZ should email Frank and tell him to
get his **** together and see a psychiatrist over his flatulophilism before he hurts somebody out
there in the desert. Also dx complaints about the demeanor of Frank Rossio such be
emailed to Laura Smith at fcc.gov please also include in your messages to Laura Smith
about implementing an operator "Corrective Consultation" policy for the Frank Rossio
types.

Thank you
Lynn and Dean Zimmerman

non corrisponde ad un utente * |message is not related to a real
di un sistema anonimizzatore * |anonymous system
Per maggiori informazioni * * *|For more info
* * * * * * * * *https://www.mixmaster.it

Only in RRS. ;-)
Old June 8th 10, 12:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 8, 10:38*pm, Gregg wrote:

Only in RRS. ;-)-

******* First Krypsis and now this................Does it get any
better?????

;-)
Old June 8th 10, 04:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 8, 4:02*am, LarbGai wrote:
On Jun 8, 10:38*pm, Gregg wrote:

Only in RRS. ;-)-

******* First Krypsis and now this................Does it get any
better?????

;-)

You make believe that this is new. RRS has had this nonsense
forever. It waxes and wanes.

DRIFTER, you old fart. [email protected] Shortwave 1 June 4th 09 06:44 PM
Old fart Larry [email protected] Shortwave 2 April 22nd 05 09:56 AM
Confirm the resonant frequency of this folded dipole Richard Antenna 6 May 30th 04 05:00 PM
Trimming Antenna To Size -Confirm my measurement- Macman Antenna 9 January 21st 04 11:54 PM
Help Please Confirm Riverside County EDACS Frequencies Jim Scanner 1 November 23rd 03 10:16 PM