Old November 13th 03, 05:46 AM
Dwayne

Default LOL Something funny I just heard during a chase

Cop 1 What was the discription of the suspect?
Cop 2 bald with grey hair

--
Dwayne
Old November 13th 03, 05:52 AM

Cop 1 What was the discription of the suspect?
Cop 2 bald with grey hair

Maybe the suspect was nekkid. ;-)

Wait, if IT is grey, that would have been disgusting to see!

Old November 13th 03, 06:44 AM
Noah

"Dwayne" wrote in message
.net...
Cop 1 What was the discription of the suspect?
Cop 2 bald with grey hair

Ha ha, that's great. Is there a site somewhere with a collection of funny
scanner quotes or recordings? Cop radio "outtakes" perhaps?

Old November 13th 03, 07:49 PM
Dave Holford

Noah wrote:

"Dwayne" wrote in message
.net...
Cop 1 What was the discription of the suspect?
Cop 2 bald with grey hair

Ha ha, that's great. Is there a site somewhere with a collection of funny
scanner quotes or recordings? Cop radio "outtakes" perhaps?

My favourites a

"In pursuit of xxxxxx, Northbound on Bank Street."
"That's me you're chasing."

"I need a sergeant for a single vehicle accident."
"Why?"
"It's my vehicle."

Dave

Old November 13th 03, 11:20 PM
solong

Cop 1 What was the discription of the suspect?
Cop 2 bald with grey hair

Ha ha, that's great.

Yeah, great that idiots like that are on our streets with guns telling us what
to do.

All I hear are cops getting ****ed off all day that everyone is wearing their
seatbelt and they haven't been able to pull anyone over for it all day
long. Made the mistake of giving that tape to the local news station.
Now that channel is scrambled.

Gee, poor cops. Why not see what is going on at the donut shop again?

Old November 13th 03, 11:55 PM
Ghost writer

"solong" wrote in message
Cop 1 What was the discription of the suspect?
Cop 2 bald with grey hair

Ha ha, that's great.

Yeah, great that idiots like that are on our streets with guns telling us

what
to do.

All I hear are cops getting ****ed off all day that everyone is wearing

their
seatbelt and they haven't been able to pull anyone over for it all day
long. Made the mistake of giving that tape to the local news station.
Now that channel is scrambled.

Gee, poor cops. Why not see what is going on at the donut shop again?

Here's one for you......

Officer #`1 - Call going down, female cop gets injured. She calls in -
officer down.
County clears the airwaves to get a general area. They respond help. They
ask for the air to stay clean of non emergency traffic.
Officer #2 - is trying to contact her to get to her.
Officer #3 - comes on after being asked NOT to do any license tags for a few
to do what? ASK FOR ONE.
Officer #2 comes on and says.. HEY, CLEAR THE FU(#!ING AIR, WE HAVE AN
OFFICER DOWN.
Officer #3 says I need a tag run, it will only be a minute. He is then
reminded of keeping the air clean
Officer #2 says CLEAR THE AIR, THAT DAMNED TAG CAN WAIT. IF you don't like
it, meet me after this is over.
County - OK PEOPLE, we have an emergency in progress, let's act
professional.

G.W.

Old November 14th 03, 12:08 AM
James S. Prine

Yeah, great that idiots like that are on our streets with guns telling us
what
to do.

Did you ever think that the policeman was describing the individual as being
bald on top with gray on the sides? Of course not, you're too busy laughing at
your own 'wit'.

If's easy to sit on your ass and criticize other people who are trying to do a
serious job without being crippled or killed doing it.

Your 'donut shop' quip was so original and amusing, too.

James S. Prine
http://hometown.aol.com/jsprine/

Old November 14th 03, 02:09 AM
Frank

Dwayne ...
^ Cop 1 What was the discription of the suspect?
^ Cop 2 bald with grey hair

It could seem funny if you're not familiar with other uses of the word
"bald". Bald doesn't have to mean no hair -- it can also be used if only the
top of the head has no hair.

Frank

Old November 14th 03, 03:10 AM
James S. Prine

The erudite Frank wrote:

It could seem funny if you're not familiar with other uses of the word
"bald". Bald doesn't have to mean no hair -- it can also be used if only the
top of the head has no hair.

Quite right! But some people have more ass than class, and it seems that they
delight in demonstrating that at every opportunity g.