Old October 15th 04, 03:02 AM
Lucky

Default SECRET ICOM SALE: R-75 $425 W/ DSP AND FREE SHIPPING

Hi guys. I have some good news for some of you interested in purchasing some
Icom products during their "secret sale". It all started when I wrote HRO
www.hamradio.com and asked them about giving the community a
Christmas/Holiday deal. Well, we got it!

This is the deal. On Sat Oct 16th there will be a secret sale at HRO. The
price marked for the R-75 will stay the same $525 but, if you order on Sat,
you will get $50 off on TOP of the $50 rebate. Meaning, you'll be charged
only $475 for it. Then after rebate you pay $425 for a brand new R-75 with
Free DSP and Free shipping. What a deal! Plus, if you read the letter down
below from the person at HRO, you will find hidden deals on other radios
too.

If you don't wish to wait till sat, just order right now before stock runs
out and write this in the comments box "Please Apply Icom Day Discount" The
order won't be processed till sat the 16th and will ship on Mon. Just read
the bottom letter from me to HRO and HRO's letter back to me. Great deals!

You'll see more posts from me on this matter so don't get upset. I hope some
of you guys spread the word and cross post this for me.
Thanks

Glenn, your timing could not be better.

Here's the deal .. we have a 'secret sale' on Saturday.
I cannot advertise it, as Icom will not permit us to advertise in the
national magazines and I cannot advertise this on our web page either.

However, all orders submitted on Saturday October 16th on-line will get this
special Icom Discount, even though it is not displayed on our web page.

You CAN provide all the details for the order in advance, but I will run the
order Saturday - just put in the comments field "Please apply Icom Day
Discount" .. the order has to be run in our system on Saturday, so it would
ship Monday the 18th in most cases.

The Icom Day Discount discount is

$10 on Icom handhelds [all Icom ham transceivers, and includes all Icom
handheld receivers as well]
$20 on Icom mobiles [includes 706, 703 and PCR1000 series]
$50 on HF radios [not including 706/703] but includes the R75 and R8500
receivers
$100 off on the PW1 amp and IC7800

So, the bottom line is I can sell you this radio for $475 .. and you send in
the $50 rebate from Icom bringing the final price price to you as $425

Feel free to send this message to anyone you know ..
"