Old October 15th 04, 02:08 AM
Lucky

Default SECRET ICOM SALE: R-75 $425 and Others Deals

Hi guys. I have some good news for some of you interested in purchasing some
Icom products during their "secret sale". It all started when I wrote HRO
www.hamradio.com and asked them about giving the community a
Christmas/Holiday deal. Well, we got it!

This is the deal. On Sat Oct 16th there will be a secret sale at HRO. The
price marked for the R-75 will stay the same $525 but, if you order on Sat,
you will get $50 off on TOP of the $50 rebate. Meaning, you'll be charged
only $475 for it. Then after rebate you pay $425 for a brand new R-75 with
Free DSP and Free shipping. What a deal! Plus, if you read the letter down
below from the person at HRO, you will find hidden deals on other radios
too.

If you don't wish to wait till sat, just order right now before stock runs
out and write this in the comments box "Please Apply Icom Day Discount" The
order won't be processed till sat the 16th and will ship on Mon. Just read
the bottom letter from me to HRO and HRO's letter back to me. Great deals!

You'll see more posts from me on this matter so don't get upset. I hope some
of you guys spread the word and cross post this for me.
Thanks

Glenn, your timing could not be better.

Here's the deal .. we have a 'secret sale' on Saturday.
I cannot advertise it, as Icom will not permit us to advertise in the
national magazines and I cannot advertise this on our web page either.

However, all orders submitted on Saturday October 16th on-line will get this
special Icom Discount, even though it is not displayed on our web page.

You CAN provide all the details for the order in advance, but I will run the
order Saturday - just put in the comments field "Please apply Icom Day
Discount" .. the order has to be run in our system on Saturday, so it would
ship Monday the 18th in most cases.

The Icom Day Discount discount is

$10 on Icom handhelds [all Icom ham transceivers, and includes all Icom
handheld receivers as well]
$20 on Icom mobiles [includes 706, 703 and PCR1000 series]
$50 on HF radios [not including 706/703] but includes the R75 and R8500
receivers
$100 off on the PW1 amp and IC7800

So, the bottom line is I can sell you this radio for $475 .. and you send in
the $50 rebate from Icom bringing the final price price to you as $425

Feel free to send this message to anyone you know ..
"

Old October 15th 04, 06:22 AM
Mark

"Lucky" wrote
On Sat Oct 16th there will be a secret sale at HRO.

Well, its not secret anymore!

Mark.

Old October 15th 04, 09:21 AM
Lucky

Yes I know But it was a secret sale and still is to people who don't
know about it. I ordered early cause I've been looking at this radio for a
while and price is just too good to turn down. Like the top man from HRO
said, your timing couldn't have been better.

I mean damn, a brand new R-75 with free DSP and free shipping for $425 after
the $50 rebate. Where are you going to find a new unit with DSP for $425?

I'll have for next weekend hopefully. Get yours before they sell out. You
must purchase the unit by Oct 31st to get in on the rebate.

Lucky

"Lucky" wrote

Old October 15th 04, 11:46 AM
Lucky

You know,

it's garbage like you that ruins the trust and community bonds we form in
this group and cause bad blood. I did this as a favor and to inform the SW
enthusists about this deal which is a superb one so it merits posting.

Lucky

Old October 15th 04, 10:34 PM
T. Early

"Lucky" wrote in message
You know,

it's garbage like you that ruins the trust and community bonds we

form in
this group and cause bad blood. I did this as a favor and to inform

the SW
enthusists about this deal which is a superb one so it merits

posting.

Lucky

I think those who choose to take advantage of what is admittedly a VG
deal owe you thanks for whatever role you had and for calling it to
our attention. I also think you overreacted to a legitimate question
which you chose not to answer.

Old October 15th 04, 11:00 PM
dxAce

Mark wrote:

Apologies for the offence I caused.

Well, it was a legitimate question.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old October 15th 04, 11:35 PM
Mark

Yes, that's what I thought. It was quite a hard sell. Thought this might be
a commission deal for Lucky.

Mark.

Old October 16th 04, 04:34 AM
Lucky

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I was wondering when someone was going to
say something good about it. It looks to me some others here are depressed
individuals with more time on their hands then they know to do what so they
talk out the top of their hat.

To me, they are worthless even if they give advice here. No, I am not making
one cent off this deal. My whole purpose was to surprise people here and
make them happy but like I said you have dark depressed people that want
other people to feel just like them.

I'm going to enjoy a good radio on the cheap. I hope whomever else bought or
buys one will be happy too.

Lucly