Old August 7th 06, 12:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default An Admission of Deceit By Mark C. Morgan, KB9RQZ

K4YZ wrote:.
an old freind continued to be deceitful in public:
K4YZ wrote:
an old freind continues to try and deceive himself in public.:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:

" Mark blatantly lies again, nope you just like to say that"

No...You just make it easy to do.

no you just like to say I lie

I don't LIKE to say it, Mork.

then why do you do it?

Because YOU keep lying in public, Mork.

That's why.

But you just keep on doing it then cry foul when you get called for
it.

prove I have lied

I don't have to.

You've already proven it. Starting with "I Am A Colonel In The US
Army Chemical Corps"

I rarely do lie

But here you are ADMITTING (again) that you DO lie, Mork.

mostly you like to add stuff to what I have said and then it was my lie

I don't add a darned thing, Morkie. I couldn't make up the crap
that you do!

but you are the one that lies you blatant lies about Moonbounce being
impossible from here

I didn't say moonbounce was impossible from there, Mork.

I said the moon has not been in the right place for the contacts
you're alleging.

still lying steve

"Still lying" suggests previous lying, and I've not done that, as
much as you'd care to have others believe it, Mork.

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 7th 06, 03:59 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

Default An Admission of Deceit By Mark C. Morgan, KB9RQZ where?

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:

[...]

where is the admission Robeson