Old December 22nd 16, 09:07 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default CB radio rules Simcoe County Within Barrie.

You know I am a CB Rambo and I will not tolerate any abuse from any trucker Within the city of Barrie. Please note whatever you called me over the CB radio I will contact Uncle Greg 705 726 2697. He is in charge off my CB radio communication from now on not my dad. Whatever problems you are having over the CB radio on Channel 19 need to be directed to Uncle Greg 705 726 2697. Industry Canada Toronto 416 973 5000. This is for Cb radio complaints. So as I mentioned I will be the law on the CB radio Within Simcoe County only. CB radio slang is below this section

Here are a few words that may get you in trouble and suspended from CB Rambo 40 channel CB radio club
**** you
****ing goof
****ing asshole
****ing piece of ****
Old December 25th 16, 07:22 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Can I take a **** on your chest ?
Old January 3rd 17, 02:05 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Sat, 24 Dec 2016, wrote:

Can I take a **** on your chest ?

You might want to do something about the dingo that's eating your baby
first. Priorities, man, priorities.