Old July 31st 06, 07:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.cb

Default The Voice of Amatuer Radio Chat Room is Up

grant you peace and forgivness for your crimes

Old July 31st 06, 07:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.cb

Old July 31st 06, 09:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

CW Testing? Heck, they should give spelling and grammar tests to get a
ham radio license....I mean if you cannot even spell the name of the
hobby, what the heck is that all about?

N9OGL wrote:
The Voice of Amateur Radio Chat Room is up and running at

http://pub45.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/3855281117

Join in the fun and discuss about radio. I'll be on most of the night
on there.

Todd N9OGL

Old August 1st 06, 01:32 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.cb

wrote:
N9OGL, Toad Dog**** wrote:
Steveo wrote:
"N9OGL" wrote:
The Voice of Amateur Radio Chat Room is up and running at

http://pub45.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/3855281117

Join in the fun and discuss about radio. I'll be on most of the night
on there.

Todd N9OGL

As if you'd know anything about it, butt-pirate.

**** you. (snip rrcb)

NO **** YOU!!!!

Having a fag fit, Toad?

It takes a faggot to know when someone's having a faggot fit...hmmm
that means you must be a little faggot.
Todd
OMEGA ONE RADIO
13.556.00 AND 6.950 MHz

Old August 1st 06, 03:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default N9OGL Can't Scare Up A QSO On The Radio...Hopes To Find One On The Internet...Maybe Some 9-Year Old That Doesn't Know Better (And Is Intellectually 7 Years Older Than Him)

N9OGL wrote:
The Voice of Amateur Radio Chat Room is up and running at

http://pub45.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/3855281117

Join in the fun and discuss about radio. I'll be on most of the night
on there.

Fun?

What fun could one have talking to an intellectual idiot and
scofflaw like you, Lawbreaker?

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 1st 06, 05:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.military.cap

Default N9OGL Can't Scare Up A QSO On The Radio...Hopes To Find One On The Internet...Maybe Some 9-Year Old That Doesn't Know Better (And Is Intellectually 7 Years Older Than Him) Like I have said Maj Robeson libels EVERYONE he dislikes

K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
The Voice of Amateur Radio Chat Room is up and running at

http://pub45.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/3855281117

Join in the fun and discuss about radio. I'll be on most of the night
on there.

Fun?

What fun could one have talking to an intellectual idiot and
scofflaw like you, Lawbreaker?

you just never stop

get some therapy

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 1st 06, 05:10 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.military.cap

Default N9OGL Can't Scare Up A QSO On The Radio...Hopes To Find One On The Internet...Maybe Some 9-Year Old That Doesn't Know Better (And Is Intellectually 7 Years Older Than Him) and right on que Maj Robeson ally speaks up to add his filth just as Robes

wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
The Voice of Amateur Radio Chat Room is up and running at

http://pub45.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/3855281117

Join in the fun and discuss about radio. I'll be on most of the night
on there.

Fun?

What fun could one have talking to an intellectual idiot and
scofflaw like you, Lawbreaker?

Yeah, it's too bad he's broadcasting all that filth over his supposed
new station.

as you see Robeson just shows up to spark and inspire his troop
(wiseman and his legion of alias)

I suppose it does show Robeson is a leader of sorts

Old August 1st 06, 05:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.military.cap

wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:

I suppose it does show Robeson is a leader of sorts

While Markie is always a follower.

Marky confirms he married a shemale in
.com:
"posted you can prove it for yourself anytime you can catch him at
home"

he repeats Robeson Lies

Old August 1st 06, 05:28 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.military.cap

and I forgive you again

Old August 1st 06, 05:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.military.cap

an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
Not Lloyd wrote:

Markie lies some more, he admitted his wife is a male on several
occasions.

if I had "admitted" any such thing it would be a lie
Wisemne you are just reposted an out of context statement

No anybody who posts it is quoting you.

that is what you seem to call being my Mental Superior

I don't buy it
does anybody else?

You posted it. It's right there in Google's archives.

an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote: