Old August 9th 06, 07:29 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default I guess steve can't google

I never thought so much about my unit existed online But i refereces to
it at various stages of its long history It was a distinguisted unit
diactivated in 199 it seems I creul fate for them brings a tear to my
eye

even found somebody I think I served with

Old August 20th 06, 11:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default I guess steve can't google - Mark, Just ignore them.

wrote in :

On 8 Aug 2006 23:29:48 -0700, "an old friend"
wrote:

I never thought so much about my unit existed online But i refereces to
it at various stages of its long history It was a distinguisted unit
diactivated in 199 it seems I creul fate for them brings a tear to my
eye

even found somebody I think I served with

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Mark, Just ignore them.

They only tease you because of the stupid things you say when you
follow up. Just ignore them and they'll give up.

Stop giving them reasons to tease you. It only makes you look
more stupid.

Take a break from the radio groups for a while, Maybe work on your
moon bounce some more.

SC
Old August 22nd 06, 09:21 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:

for our CAP readers Steve claims this unit does not exist and never
existed

More lies about Morkie's alleged Army service.

Steve, K4YZ

Google as a Verb [email protected] Policy 4 July 10th 06 12:39 PM
Google as a Verb [email protected] CB 4 July 10th 06 12:39 PM
steve you realy are stupid an old freid to some a nightmare to steve Policy 14 April 26th 06 09:33 AM
steve lies some more [email protected] Policy 0 February 2nd 06 06:26 PM
Totally ticked. ARRL Philosophy Policy 39 February 8th 04 06:49 PM