Old August 22nd 07, 01:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Geophysical Alert 2007 August 22

:Product: Geophysical Alert Message wwv.txt
:Issued: 2007 Aug 22 1203 UTC
# Prepared by the US Dept. of Commerce, NOAA, Space Environment Center
#
# Geophysical Alert Message
#
Solar-terrestrial indices for 21 August follow.
Solar flux 69 and mid-latitude A-index 4.
The mid-latitude K-index at 1200 UTC on 22 August was 2 (10 nT).

Old August 23rd 07, 04:33 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default get kelp

On Wed, 22 Aug 2007 05:21:32 -0700, Davey Vile K8MN SUX
wrote:

:Product: Geophysical Alert Message wwv.txt
:Issued: 2007 Aug 22 1203 UTC
# Prepared by the US Dept. of Commerce, NOAA, Space Environment Center
#
# Geophysical Alert Message
#
Solar-terrestrial indices for 21 August follow.
Solar flux 69 and mid-latitude A-index 4.
The mid-latitude K-index at 1200 UTC on 22 August was 2 (10 nT).

radio related but still off topic for RRAP woger

"one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a congress"
adams

woger you are a Congress all in your own head

http://kb9rqz.bravejournal.com/

Old August 23rd 07, 09:55 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Morkie Dead Beats On eBay, Now Makes Excuses for Stealing Money

KB9RQZ Lookups: 2173
Mark C Morgan
PO BOX 212
Chassell MI 49916
USA
Detailed info Update this listing Update Policy...

Mailing Label Postcard

Add Picture...

Email: Add email address
http://www.geocities.com\\kb9rqz

one of those private types
well IT is done

and no longer a need to sign/ag

see some of you in Hell (the mode that is)

just an aside I do not sell on ebay nor do i expect to do so in the
near future if you thik you have bought something from me you have not
and I can not be resposbsble if you send me money for something I did
not sell you

IF I decide to seel something I will alter this to relfect that
change

Old August 23rd 07, 01:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default your interest in my QRZ.com bio is noted

On Aug 23, 4:55 am, K4YZ wrote:
KB9RQZ Lookups: 2173
Mark C Morgan