Old May 10th 13, 12:51 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default CB RADIO PROBLEMS ON CHANNEL 19 IN BARRIE AND SIMCOE COUNTY

PROBLEMS ON THE CB RADIO ON CHANNEL 19(TRUCKERS CHANNEL)
EVERY TIME I'M ON THE MAXON HCB-10C 40 CHANNEL CB RADIO SOMEONE IS USING PROFANE
LANGUAGE.IS THERE ANYTHING THAT A CB RADIO OPERATOR CAN DO TO DEAL WITH ON THE AIR ARGUMENTS ON CHANNEL 19.CB RADIO IS GETTING OUT OF CONTROL IN CANADA !

SINCERELY,
CB RAMBO
Old May 12th 13, 02:57 PM
Senior Member

Study

Pass a Amateur Radio Exam or two

Get your Foundation License

Buy yourself a real radio transceiver and forget about CB radio..
__________________
No Kings, no queens, no jacks, no long talking washer women...
Old May 19th 13, 11:38 PM
jta jta is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff grant[_2_] View Post
PROBLEMS ON THE CB RADIO ON CHANNEL 19(TRUCKERS CHANNEL)
EVERY TIME I'M ON THE MAXON HCB-10C 40 CHANNEL CB RADIO SOMEONE IS USING PROFANE
LANGUAGE.IS THERE ANYTHING THAT A CB RADIO OPERATOR CAN DO TO DEAL WITH ON THE AIR ARGUMENTS ON CHANNEL 19.CB RADIO IS GETTING OUT OF CONTROL IN CANADA !

SINCERELY,
CB RAMBO
Fer cryin' out loud, grow up! If you don't like what you're hearing, why do you listen? Take up a new hobby for a change. Instead of bitching, maybe try knitting?

CB radio has been out of hand for decades. What rock have you been hiding under?

BTW, all caps is rude, so stop shouting, dummy.

Old May 20th 13, 07:05 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

On 10 May, 09:51, jeff grant wrote:
PROBLEMS ON THE CB RADIO ON CHANNEL 19(TRUCKERS CHANNEL)
EVERY TIME I'M ON THE MAXON HCB-10C 40 CHANNEL CB RADIO SOMEONE IS USING PROFANE
LANGUAGE.IS THERE ANYTHING THAT A CB RADIO OPERATOR CAN DO TO DEAL WITH ON THE AIR ARGUMENTS ON CHANNEL 19.CB RADIO IS GETTING OUT OF CONTROL IN CANADA !

SINCERELY,
CB RAMBO

Have you tried rape ??
Old January 10th 15, 02:46 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

I'm just concerned that rambone WILL THREATEN ME ON CHANNEL 19
WHAT CAN I DO TO DEAL WITH TRUCKERS ON CHANNEL 19? I AM ALWAYS SWEARING ON THE CB RADIO I AM THE LAW ON THE CB RADIO IN SIMCOE COUNTY
IM A CB RADIO RAMBO SO ****ING LEAVE ME ALONE OR TROUBLE WILL HAPPEN ON CHANNEL 19.
Old June 16th 15, 12:29 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

;804699']PROBLEMS ON THE CB RADIO ON CHANNEL 19(TRUCKERS CHANNEL)

--
jta

****IN REMEMBER THAT CB RADIO RAMBO IS GONNA DEAL WITH RUDE CB RADIO OPERATORS IN SIMCOE COUNTY THROUGH UNCLE GREG AND MY DAD
Old March 19th 16, 05:14 AM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by spd641 View Post
I agree especially on hf you have the operators with a CB attitude.
You ****ing jerk
Old October 22nd 16, 07:55 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Just remember that I am locally the sheriff of the CB radio Simcoe County and I will not tolerate your ****. You want me to kick your ass. You want to threaten CB radio Rambo. I am at 63 ferris lane unit i-6 and I will Kick your ****ing ass you want some