Old August 5th 05, 07:55 AM
cosmo

Default Unprecedented in UFOlogy

The Flying Humanoids of Santa Monica, Ca.

THIS WEEKS COSMIC CONNECTIONS' August 7, 2005
KPAH Internet www.pahrumpradio.com 7 pm Pacific

Interview will feature Mexico City's ongoing visitations , the Flying
Humanoids that first were taped by Ed Sherwood in Santa Monica Calif.
and then discovered in Mexico City.
I plan an extensive questioning of Mr. Sherwood's knowledge of the
English crop circle phenomenon as he has researched it from the hills
and country side of the United Kingdom. Join me for an unprecedented
discussion of events that may very well be taking hold of our lives in
time today. How can it not change the way we look at the world if we
only observe the data before us. Cosmo...
On July 11th 1991 (nearly fourteen years ago), the most significant
single mass UFO sighting and event of the last century occurred above
the worlds largest city, Mexico City, and other cities around Mexico.
It was prophesized by the Maya 1200 years ago to usher in a new era of
'Cosmic Awareness' and 'Earth Changes', and since then much has
come to pass to fulfill that prophesy, 'Quetzalcoatl' it seems has
'returned', and to date, more UFO footage has emerged from Mexico
than anywhere else on Earth, affirming we are NOT alone.

In Early 2004, Ed and Kris Sherwood began to read about recent
sightings of unidentified flying 'humanoids' observed in the skies
over Mexico, including two daylight cases in which the 'entity' had
been filmed!! Unprecedented in UFOlogy, 'Unknown' entities had been
filmed flying above city neighborhoods in broad daylight! Footage of
what look to be flying humanoid entities, or 'hombrecitos
volodaros', is a very recent development in Mexico's ongoing UFO
activity and is 'high strangeness' of the truly phenomenal kind.

COSMIC CONNECTION INTERNET MEDIA
http://tvufo.tripod.com
www.pahrumpradio.com