Old December 1st 05, 06:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Proof Of Mark Morgan's Lying About His "Religion" Being "Bashed"

QUOTE, UNEDITED, FROM MARKIE"S OPENING SUBJECT LINE

found that post of stevie mocking pagaism and Hiram Maxwell my goodness
the post he denies making

All 16 messages in topic - view as tree - 3 new
an old friend
Nov 1, 1:22 am show options

Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
From: "an old friend" - Find messages by this author

Date: 31 Oct 2005 23:22:42 -0800
Subject: found that post of stevie mocking pagaism and Hiram Maxwell my
goodness the post he denies making
| Report Abuse

K4YZ May 3 1999, 2:00 am show options

Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
From: (K4YZ) - Find messages by this author
Date: 1999/05/03
Subject: Smarting-Up
| Report Abuse

Mark,

Indeed ecil does admt to that so do I. What we ask is why

certain skils
are being places out of proportion to their value? and
Why Morse in particaluar retains its place today.

It is in place to keep YOUO off the HF bands, Mark, didn't you
know that?

In 1916, HPM was given a Tarot Card reading by an all-knowing
oracle and
she forsaw that you would one day create hate and discontent for your
fellow
licensee's by your actions in this NG and on the air. Furthermore, he
was
shown that you would be responsible for the disruption of major
disaster
communications because of your ineptness and arrogance.

Therefore, he initiated a cospiratorial effort to ensure the
perpetuation
of Morse Code so that you and others of your ilk would be thwarted from

becoming a threat to the airwaves.

It is simply another of lies to claim we don't admit to that.

Indeed
Iam shocked by you admiting to that, since most ProCoder on and on
about how
easy Code is for everybody

I know people with incapacities worse than the dyslexia you claim
that
have mastered Morse Code, so what is YOUR problem? And I know that of
those
for whom neurological deficits sufficient to cause them to really be
able to
copy code used a Neurologist, *NOT* and Allergist to document thier
ailments!

So you are either lazy, a liar, a fool, or a combination of the
three.
Please don't tell us, Mark...it's SUCH a challenge to find out for
ourselves!!!

Nov 1, 6:29 am show options

Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
From: - Find messages by this author
Date: 1 Nov 2005 04:29:33 -0800
Subject: found that post of stevie mocking pagaism and Hiram
Maxwell my goodness the post he denies making
| Report Abuse

Poor Marky, grasping at straws.

K4YZ
Nov 1, 12:21 pm show options

Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
From: "K4YZ" - Find messages by this author
Date: 1 Nov 2005 10:21:09 -0800
Subject: " found that post of stevie mocking pagaism (PAGANISM) and
Hiram Maxwell (WHO...?!?!) my goodness the post he denies making
original | Remove | Report Abuse

nobodys old friend tried to make something out of nothing wrote:

Huge snip.

No "mocking" of PAGANISM.

And WHO is "Hiram Maxwell"..?!?! Was he the guy who created
"Maxwell House" coffee...?!?!

You can't even spell the name of your "religion" correctly...yet
you expect others to take you seriously about it...?!?!

Sheesh!

Steve, K4YZ

Iitoi
Nov 1, 1:42 pm show options

Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
From: Iitoi - Find messages by this
author
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 19:42:10 +0000
Maxwell my goodness the post he denies making
original | Report Abuse

Hiram Maxwell?

Who's that?

Man In The Maze
QRV from Baboquivari Peak, AZ

--
Iitoi

K4YZ
Nov 1, 4:42 pm show options

Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
From: "K4YZ" - Find messages by this author
Date: 1 Nov 2005 14:42:56 -0800
Subject: " found that post of stevie mocking pagaism (PAGANISM)
and Hiram Maxwell (WHO...?!?!) my goodness the post he denies making
original | Remove | Report Abuse

Iitoi wrote:
Hiram Maxwell?

Who's that?

That's Markie trying to impress us.

Didn't work. Just made us laugh...Again...

Steve, K4YZ

Sir Chadwick of Ousinge
Nov 1, 6:12 pm show options

Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
From: "Sir Chadwick of Ousinge" - Find
messages by this author
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 19:12:29 -0500
Maxwell my goodness the post he denies making
original | Report Abuse

"an old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

(much ham radio Bs circumsized at the base of the root)

I think all you hams ****ing on each other
in cyberspace need to make one of these:

--- http://www.homemade-sex-toys.com/halloween/index.html

Call CQ on 40 while riding this - Ho!!-Ho!!

Nov 1, 7:07 pm show options

Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
From: - Find messages by this author
Date: 1 Nov 2005 17:07:13 -0800

Iitoi wrote:
Hiram Maxwell?

Who's that?

Man In The Maze
QRV from Baboquivari Peak, AZ

--
Iitoi

He invented the Maxwell machine gun. Sold them to Russia in the early
part of the last century.

Nov 2, 10:53 am show options

Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
From: - Find messages by this author
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 11:53:00 -0500

On 1 Nov 2005 10:21:09 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

nobodys old friend tried to make something out of nothing wrote:

Huge snip.

No "mocking" of PAGANISM.

so what

And WHO is "Hiram Maxwell"..?!?! Was he the guy who created
"Maxwell House" coffee...?!?!

You can't even spell the name of your "religion" correctly...yet
you expect others to take you seriously about it...?!?!

by showing something you lack, respect for the disabled

I know it IS beyond you

a point I may try to also make with the nursing Board as things go
forward care to provide more material?

Sheesh!

Steve, K4YZ

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

K4YZ
Nov 2, 12:29 pm show options

Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
From: "K4YZ" - Find messages by this author
Date: 2 Nov 2005 10:29:45 -0800

wrote:
On 1 Nov 2005 10:21:09 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

nobodys old friend tried to make something out of nothing wrote:

Huge snip.

No "mocking" of PAGANISM.

so what

"so what" indeed! Thank-you for acknowledging that no mocking of
Paganism took place. I'll save this post for future reference.

And WHO is "Hiram Maxwell"..?!?! Was he the guy who created
"Maxwell House" coffee...?!?!

You can't even spell the name of your "religion" correctly...yet
you expect others to take you seriously about it...?!?!

by showing something you lack, respect for the disabled

How is YOUR lack of attention to detail somehow attended to some
"lack of respect for the disabled"...?!?!

I know it IS beyond you

No, it's not.

However I will have copies of your posts wherein you try to get
various 'waivers' for the Morse Code test from an ALLERGIST...

Your only "disability" is being lazy and stupid.

a point I may try to also make with the nursing Board as things go
forward care to provide more material?

Like I said, Markie...you go right ahead...And if I may suggest,
start adjusting your domestic budget right now to accomodate those
legal fees. Most lawyers start around $50 to $75 and HOUR for their
services after the initial consultation, and it goesnowhere but up from

there.

Steve, K4YZ

Dave Heil
Nov 3, 11:15 am show options

Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
From: Dave Heil - Find messages by this author
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 17:15:52 GMT

Iitoi wrote:

Hiram Maxwell?

Who's that?

Man In The Maze
QRV from Baboquivari Peak, AZ

--
Iitoi

He invented the Maxwell machine gun. Sold them to Russia in the early
part of the last century.

Really? I didn't know that.

Did you know that Hiram Percy Maxim's uncle invented the *Maxim machine

gun*? Hiram Percy invented the automobile muffler and a gun silencer
among other things.

Dave K8MN

Nov 3, 7:18 pm show options

Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
From: - Find messages by this author
Date: 3 Nov 2005 17:18:48 -0800

Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
Iitoi wrote:

Hiram Maxwell?

Who's that?

Man In The Maze
QRV from Baboquivari Peak, AZ

--
Iitoi

He invented the Maxwell machine gun. Sold them to Russia in the early
part of the last century.

Really? I didn't know that.

No, not really. I guess I forgot the smiley.

Did you know that Hiram Percy Maxim's uncle invented the *Maxim machine
gun*?

Yup.

Hiram Percy invented the automobile muffler and a gun silencer
among other things.

Dave K8MN

Yup. Then the GCA 68 uninvented it. I guess most folks preferred
loud, annoying gunfire.

Nov 29, 6:48 pm show options

Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
From: - Find messages by this author
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 19:48:46 -0500
and Hiram Maxwell (WHO...?!?!) my goodness the post he denies making
original | Report Abuse

On 1 Nov 2005 10:21:09 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

nobodys old friend tried to make something out of nothing wrote:

stevi lie

Huge snip.

No "mocking" of PAGANISM.

stevi lie

And WHO is "Hiram Maxwell"..?!?! Was he the guy who created
"Maxwell House" coffee...?!?!

stevi lie
stevi lie

You can't even spell the name of your "religion" correctly...yet
you expect others to take you seriously about it...?!?!

stevi lie

Sheesh!

Steve, K4YZ

everyog should be advised that The following person has advocating the
abuse of elders
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

K4YZ
Dec 1, 4:54 am show options

Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
From: "K4YZ" - Find messages by this author
Date: 1 Dec 2005 02:54:42 -0800

wrote:
On 1 Nov 2005 10:21:09 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

nobodys old friend tried to make something out of nothing wrote:

stevi lie

Nope.

You did it. I pointed it out. Everyone except you got a laugh
out of it...Well..Everyone except your sisters in the Feeble Five...I
am sure they are blushing by reason of association.

Huge snip.

No "mocking" of PAGANISM.

stevi lie

Nope.

I mentioned a Tarot card.

Not ONE WORD was said about "paganism"...Well...Not one word other

than pointing out that YOU mispelled it.

And WHO is "Hiram Maxwell"..?!?! Was he the guy who created
"Maxwell House" coffee...?!?!

stevi lie
stevi lie

What "lie"...?!?!

YOU are the one going on-and-on about "Hiram Maxwell".

You've not said who "Hiram Maxwell" is.

There is no prominent figure in Amatuer Radio named "Hiram
Maxwell"...

You can't even spell the name of your "religion" correctly...yet
you expect others to take you seriously about it...?!?!

stevi lie

Hardly.

Look in the SUBJECT LINE where YOU mispelled it originally and

I CORRECTED you.

Sheeeeeesh.

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282

You'd better hope that the phone company hasn't re-assigned that
number, Markie.

Otherwise it can get REAL expensive for you!

Steve, K4YZ

an Old friend
Dec 1, 9:32 am show options

Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
From: "an Old friend" - Find messages by this author

Date: 1 Dec 2005 07:32:53 -0800
Subject: more stevie ****
original | Report Abuse

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
On 1 Nov 2005 10:21:09 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

nobodys old friend tried to make something out of nothing wrote:

stevi lie

Nope.

stevie by altering the attirubtion

K4YZ
Dec 1, 10:45 am show options

Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
From: "K4YZ" - Find messages by this author
Date: 1 Dec 2005 08:45:32 -0800
Subject: More Markie Mularkie

an Old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
On 1 Nov 2005 10:21:09 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

nobodys old friend tried to make something out of nothing wrote:

stevi lie

Nope.

stevie by altering the attirubtion

More random words in search of meaning and order, Markie.

Try again. In case you forgot, this was what you were supposed to
be responging to:

QUOTE:

wrote:
[...]

UNQUOTE

Lotsa stuff there you didn't address....

You didn't address it the FIRST time it was pointed out to you that

you were wrong.

Guess you'll just keep trying to hide it behind more " stevi
####" subject line re-tasking?

Steve, K4YZ

an_old_friend
Dec 1, 11:00 am show options

Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
From: "an_old_friend" - Find messages by this
author
Date: 1 Dec 2005 09:00:28 -0800
Subject: stevie tried to hide his cowardly pagan bashing with more lies

original | Report Abuse

K4YZ wrote:
an Old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
On 1 Nov 2005 10:21:09 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

nobodys old friend tried to make something out of nothing wrote:

stevi lie

Nope.

stevie by altering the attirubtion

More random words in search of meaning and order, Markie.

more lies

you altered the atribtution meaning you lied before even begin to post

Old December 1st 05, 06:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default 971 line of bull**** from steve

On 1 Dec 2005 09:05:56 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

QUOTE, UNEDITED, FROM MARKIE"S OPENING SUBJECT LINE

can stevie claims I am flooding the newsgruop
everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and cow his foes

Old December 1st 05, 06:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default why don't you just amdit to it

K4YZ wrote:
QUOTE, UNEDITED, FROM MARKIE"S OPENING SUBJECT LINE

found that post of stevie mocking pagaism and Hiram Maxwell my goodness
the post he denies making

massivcut took 20 sec or so to scrool trhough all the sstevie ****

you altered the atribtution meaning you lied before even begin to post

you are ying everyone but you knows it

Old December 1st 05, 08:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On 1 Dec 2005 09:33:49 -0800, "an_old_friend"
wrote:

K4YZ wrote:
QUOTE, UNEDITED, FROM MARKIE"S OPENING SUBJECT LINE

found that post of stevie mocking pagaism and Hiram Maxwell my goodness
the post he denies making

massivcut took 20 sec or so to scrool trhough all the sstevie ****

you altered the atribtution meaning you lied before even begin to post

you are ying everyone but you knows it

Mark followed Josh to the back of the room and
slipped around the corner and out of sight while
Josh dropped to his knees and unbuckled the man's
pants and pulled out his penis. It already smelled
of fresh cum, and Josh hungrily put it into his
warm mouth, eager to receive another load of cum
from the big dicked stranger! Mark hadn't said
much up until then, but as he was being sucked he
said, "That's right little boy, suck my big
pecker, make it shoot its goo into your slutty
little mouth!" Hearing that kind of lewd talk made
Josh work even harder on the thick member, and in
a few more minutes he was rewarded with a torrent
of hot cum down his eager throat! Mark pulled him
to his feet and kissed him hard on the mouth and
told him to pull out his own cock. Mark took his
own cum covered dick and Josh's into his hand and
began jerking them together, both heads slipping
and sliding together, their velvety smoothness
combined with the saliva and cum on Mark's cock,
bringing both men to the verge of ejaculation!
Josh just stood there, his erection rubbing back
and forth against Mark's, his orgasm now fast
approaching. Josh couldn't hold back any longer,
and stammered, "Oh my, god, I'm gonna blow!!!"
Both peckers convulsed at the same instant,
sending spurts of cum into Mark's rapidly moving
fist, their cum inter mingling together as their
cock heads rubbed side by side.

Mark Morgan

Old December 1st 05, 08:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an Old friend

wrote:
On 1 Dec 2005 09:33:49 -0800, "an_old_friend"
wrote:

admit what?

Old December 1st 05, 08:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

Markie's subject line: why don't you just amdit to it

"amdit" to what?

Now...on with the Mularkie!

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
QUOTE, UNEDITED, FROM MARKIE"S OPENING SUBJECT LINE

found that post of stevie mocking pagaism and Hiram Maxwell my goodness
the post he denies making

massivcut took 20 sec or so to scrool trhough all the sstevie ####

TWENTY SECONDS...?!??!

WTF are you using...?!?! An old VIC-20...?!?!?!?

you altered the atribtution meaning you lied before even begin to post

you are ying everyone but you knows it

No, I am yang.

But everyone else but YOU can read through the original post and
see who the REAL evader and REAL liar is...

Not that it was in doubt....

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 1st 05, 08:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an Old friend

Default stevei stupid

K4YZ wrote:
Markie's subject line: why don't you just amdit to it

"amdit" to what?

to your lies