Old July 14th 06, 09:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner

Default CW is. Laziness iand therby blaocking modernization in the ARS

an old freind wrote:
but I think it is an ADmiral von Tirpitz the father of the WW1 navy

Thanks, I'll research it.
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp
Old July 14th 06, 10:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner

Cecil Moore wrote:
an old freind wrote:
but I think it is an ADmiral von Tirpitz the father of the WW1 navy

Thanks, I'll research it.

your welcome I am sure I knw the quote now that you mention is myself
I hope you will let us know what you find
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp

Old July 15th 06, 01:07 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

Default CW isn't preventing the modernization of ham radio. Laziness is.

Slow Code wrote:
wrote in
oups.com:

It's been downhill ever since.

I agree with that.

Whether you like or use CW or not, dumbing down as hurt ham radio.

in english please

SC

people that live in glass house whoudl dress in basement

Old July 15th 06, 05:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

On 14 Jul 2006 17:07:18 -0700, "an old freind"
wrote:

Slow Code wrote:

Whether you like or use CW or not, dumbing down as hurt ham radio.

in english please

Dumbing down has hurt ham radio.

people that live in glass house whoudl dress in basement

Yep, you should. Try:

"People who live in glass houses should dress in the basement"

It's ironic justice that someone who posts a typo flame posts more
typos in his flame than the post he's flaming.

Old July 15th 06, 06:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

On 14 Jul 2006 21:40:50 -0700, "an old friend"
wrote:

Barry OGrady wrote:

Nearly as lazy as people who don't punctuate or use a spell chequer.

well the forum encourages it

The forum doesn't, your laziness does. Your laziness is also what
encourages you to blame your own faults on others. That, and your
dishonesty.
Old July 15th 06, 06:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

wrote:

Barry OGrady wrote:

Nearly as lazy as people who don't punctuate or use a spell chequer.

well the forum encourages it

The forum doesn't, your laziness does.

sure it does
Your laziness is also what
encourages you to blame your own faults on others.

nope
That, and your
dishonesty.

gee I am not the one that lies about the contents of posting here and
clips away the evdence of my lies

that is

you want to fosillize and kil the ARS that is a fact

Id like to save it
that makes me a better ham than you hands down

esp when you don't give your call cowardly troll

Old July 17th 06, 07:57 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Cecil Moore wrote:
Al Klein wrote:
... laziness promotes not learning.

Some German General went on the record as preferring
his officers to be *intelligent and lazy*. He said the most
dangerous officers are the ambitious and stupid ones.
Now if I could just remember his name.

Welcome back, Cecil.

I think it was Herr Reichskindmolestor Morkie Von Aintgottaclue.

But that's just a guess.

73

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 17th 06, 07:58 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

an old freind wrote:
Slow Code wrote:
LOL!

I laugh when you lazy asses whine CW is keeping you from modernizing.

The code requirement isn't stopping anyone from modernizing. Hams don't
want to modernize and won't modernize unless they're forced to modernize.
That's what's stopping the modernization.

and cw usage as well as test promtoes that sort of laziness

Both assertions are evidence of Morkie's incomptence in real-time
Amateur Radio issues...

Not that that's any news...

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 18th 06, 01:05 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.shortwave

Barry OGrady wrote in
:

wrote:

Slow Code wrote:
wrote in
oups.com:

It's been downhill ever since.

I agree with that.

Whether you like or use CW or not, dumbing down as hurt ham radio.

in english please

SC

people that live in glass house whoudl dress in basement

In english please, with punctuation and spacing between quoted and your
text and proper quoting and spelling.

Barry

ROFL, Sorry. I'm starting to believe laughing at him just encourages him
to make more typo's. We need to stop laughing and pity him instead.

Maybe if he had to learn CW the mental process would help his spelling.

SC