Old March 7th 07, 01:36 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner

Default Uniden BR330T dropped then picks up better?

I had a weird experience and was wondering if anyone else had this
experience. I accidently dropped my Uniden BR330T from my desk, only
like 3 ft, it still works, not even a scratch or crack. Odd thing is
though, it seems to be picking up better, why would that be?

Old March 7th 07, 04:45 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner

On Mar 6, 8:36 pm, "RedPenguin" wrote:
I had a weird experience and was wondering if anyone else had this
experience. I accidently dropped my Uniden BR330T from my desk, only
like 3 ft, it still works, not even a scratch or crack. Odd thing is
though, it seems to be picking up better, why would that be?

If you drop a portable scanner and there is no scratches, no cracks,
no nothing, just the same as it was, and it only fell 2 to 2 1/2 feet,
is there anything to worry about?

Good Atenna for the Uniden BR330T. RedPenguin Scanner 1 February 28th 07 08:20 PM
Uniden BR330T keith Scanner 0 February 3rd 06 11:40 AM
Uniden BR330T Fred Scanner 0 January 25th 06 11:40 PM
president Picks Fellow Torture Architect. [email protected] Shortwave 2 July 22nd 05 01:18 AM
Before Len nit picks... Arf! Arf! Policy 94 June 28th 05 11:42 PM