Old February 23rd 09, 02:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

Default "Essentials of Radio" text book

"Essentials of Radio" by Morris Slurzberg and William Osterheld.
McGraw-Hill Books; 1948; Hardback; 805 pages

Introduction to radio
Circuit analysis
Simple receiving circuits
Vacuum tubes
Detector circuits
Tuning circuits
RF amplified circuits
Audio-frequency voltage amplified circuits
Power amplified circuits
Vacuum-tube oscillator circuits
Power supply circuits
Audio units
Transmitting circuits
Receiving circuits
Test equipment
and 18 sections in the appendix.

This was written and published when books were made with quality.
It's in excellent condition. No writing inside other than my name
stamped inside the cover.

Realize this was written in the "vacuum tube era".

$25 + shipping.
Shipping will be "media mail" via U.S. Post Office.
That's the cheapest rate for books.

Please use Reply to Author when responding.
That will get the fastest attention.