Old December 4th 04, 01:03 AM
TRAILBLAZER

Default "Gator" in Richmond, VA

804-301-4681

He is known for his strict radio discipline and his handle is "Gator"
in Richmond, VA.

He keys down on those who talk on "HIS" channel.

He gave me a BS lecture about how I would get tired of him talking.

I don't have a recording, YET!

I WILL post it in mp3 format when I have successfully accomplished that
mission and have aquired the intel on his behavior as well as the
coordinates of his location.

He made a unwise choice to disclose his phone number over the air, while
unaware that other stations intercepted. Hell, he may not give a ****. But
call him and sell something and see how mad he gets and realizes how STUPID
he is for giving out his phone number.

If he wants someone to call him then he needs to call them on a landline
phone.

Well, he's gonna be gettin' all kinds of phone calls.

Some of which will be on bathroom stalls in truckstops, stores, rest-stops
and payphone booths.

Mr. Gator, how you gonna feel when you gonna be gettin them there phone
calls asking for you and/or your lady-friend that was heard in the
background.

She must not have a REAL black cock in her ass!
Don't worry, you gonna gets you some "brown sugar" - honeys riding that
white cock.

Maybe next time you won't give out yo phone number, DUMB_ASS!!
Maybe someone won't take your number and write it on the walls just to rub
yo face in your own ****!!

Old December 4th 04, 01:15 AM
Lancer

Hey chicken****, if you have his phone number, call him.
Old December 4th 04, 06:21 PM
I Am Not George

wrote:

[...]

no go to his house and take his picture thats what internet tough guys do LOL