Old April 17th 05, 05:23 PM
K4YZ

KC8GXW wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

N9OGL wrote:

well dumb###, I do very little writing so up your's ###hole!

THREE times! Geeze, Todd..! You out to set a record today?

How
many times you can look absolutely stupid in an hour...?!?!

How MUCH writing do you think you have to do to be able to

insult
someone effectively?

I'm willing to bet you that I have no more formal education in
English and Composition than you do, Todd.

So what's YOUR problem...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

Can't you get it right yet Steve? It YOUR's
So what's YOUR's problem...?!?!

weel ### ###amm it...eye speent al that muny on Evlyn Woodheed sped
redding curse for nuttin! kiss muy ### mother####ing ###wipes!

There....Was that better...?!?!

=)

73

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 17th 05, 08:28 PM
Jamie

"N9OGL" wrote in message
oups.com...
well ****, I do very little writing......

THAT is painfully obvious!

Old April 18th 05, 01:12 AM
bb

KC8GXW wrote:
bb wrote:

Mr. Obvious wrote:

Try this one on for size; I seem to recall she's open for match
bookings:

http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/sp...yna/chyna1.jpg

Suzie Lawless?

That's China or Chyna, she's on WWF allot, and yes wrestling is real!

Thank goodness no one pasted Steve's face on that one.

k4yz makes threats on n9ogl's blog [email protected] General 70 April 17th 05 08:28 PM
I've Reconsidered My Position On N9OGL's Blog K4YZ Policy 8 April 11th 05 09:24 AM
From N9OGL'S BLOG N9OGL Policy 20 March 30th 05 04:47 AM
VEC rates to increase Mike Coslo Policy 125 February 22nd 05 02:04 AM