Old September 11th 04, 06:02 PM
DXer

Default Kenwood hf repair

Who is the "best" repair shop for repairing and aligning a Kenwood TS930?

I don't know who would be the best.
I think Kenwood itself would take a long time, so I have heard.

I recently had to send my old Kenwood TS-180S out to get fixed and aligned
etc.

I sent it to Burghardt Amateur Center in Watertown, SD. And they didnt take
very long and the price wasnt bad and it did come back fixed.
The only problem I encountered was them trying to get a part from Kenwood.
That does seem to be a problem, not getting the part, but getting the part in
some decent time frame.

You might want to call Burghardt and see what they say on price and time etc.
Their number is 605-886-7314

I dont know if they have an 800#, but they probably have a web page.

Craig N0BSA

Kenwood TS-940 & TS-930 Repair Service John Boatanchors 1 March 6th 11 06:03 AM
Kenwood hf repair DXer Dx 2 September 11th 04 06:27 PM
Kenwood & Yaesu Repair Service John Boatanchors 0 January 31st 04 10:18 AM
Kenwood 930/940 Repair Service John Boatanchors 0 January 11th 04 01:34 AM
FS: Kenwood Mikes and Transceive Cable for Twins Dave Hollander Boatanchors 0 November 25th 03 03:33 AM