Old July 22nd 03, 12:42 AM
Jeffrey Vitale

Default WTB: IF transformers..

hello

where can i buy 455 khz and 10.7 mhz if transformers? These are the simple
japanese types of rf transformers that i want to use in some simple AM and
FM radio receivers. I have built an Elenco AM/FM trainer kit but now want to
rebuild a similar radio using my own parts and am having difficulty in
finding these transformers.

thanks a bunch.

jeff

Old July 22nd 03, 08:22 AM
Michael

http://www.oselectronics.com/ose_p66.htm

Michael Beaveridge
VE7YXX

Old July 22nd 03, 08:22 AM
Michael

http://www.oselectronics.com/ose_p66.htm

Michael Beaveridge
VE7YXX

"Jeffrey Vitale" wrote in message
where can i buy 455 khz and 10.7 mhz if transformers? These are the simple
japanese types of rf transformers that i want to use in some simple AM and

f/s: small Stancor power transformers Esoteric Radio Boatanchors 0 November 10th 04 10:25 PM
f/s: small Stancor power transformers Esoteric Radio Boatanchors 0 November 10th 04 10:25 PM
More free: Power transformers Tom Bruhns Boatanchors 0 June 24th 04 06:19 AM
Old UTC Transformers - Black Stuff Crumb Boatanchors 0 June 12th 04 02:09 AM
Heavy Power Transformers, ETAL Paul332 Boatanchors 0 September 14th 03 11:29 PM