Old March 6th 08, 02:33 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default GALAXY-RANGER SERVICE MANUAL--2nd EDITION

In stock-the NEW updated Galaxy-Ranger service manual. This SECOND
EDITION covers the EPT3600, EPT0696, and EPT6900 chassis types. That
includes MANY brands such as Galaxy, Ranger/RCI, Superstar, Texas
Ranger, Connex, etc. Complete details on this specific book are on our
Web site at:

www.cbcintl.com/galaxy.htm

Check out all our CB specialty books, plans, kits, & high-performance
accessories at:

www.cbcintl.com

SAVE MONEY! We regularly run EBAY auctions in which you can save up to
HALF the cost of our most popular CB books and accessories. To see
what's currently on sale, go to the Web page above and scroll down to
click on the EBAY logo.