Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 16th 12, 02:44 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Homebrew or Copycat B&W AP10 Windowsill Antenna

Somewhere I recall seeing an article on homebrewing a windowsill
antenna similar to the B&W AP-10. Does anyone have a copy they
could email me, or a link where I can find the information. I was
hospitalized for serious problems and all my ham gear including many
books were donated to the local ham club -- I'm starting again from
scratch after 54 years of hamming, but on a much smaller scale!

Thanks for any assistance in this matter.

Irv VE6BP
Calgary, AB