Old October 14th 03, 04:08 PM
Travis A.

Default Apartment Antenna

I am looking for an antenna to use in my apartment. I live upstairs and get
fairly decent reception with my 250D in the window. I am looking for an
antenna I could put in the window that is fairly flat. I thought about the
Scantenna but I think it would be to tall.

Thanks
Travis

Old October 17th 03, 06:49 PM
FeeD_BaK

www.durhamradio.com has a antenna in their catalog (not on website) that is
for a balcony, this may work for you. It has two elements and looks like a
clock at 8pm if you look at it sideways. It has a bracket in the middle to
mount to a balcony or window I believe.

--
Brad.
FeeD_BaK

Old October 18th 03, 03:09 AM
Steve St. Denis

I have the Durham radio 2002 catalog and can't seem to find the scanner
antenna your talking about, could you give me the name of this antenna or
what page in the catalog it is on Brad
Steve