Old December 18th 07, 09:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default spainish numbers stataion @ 5900 now

Is this a scheduled program?
Old December 18th 07, 02:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Burr wrote:

I sleep like a Democrat

I lie on one side,

Then I lie on the other!

And dream of spending

others peoples money

Sort of like Bush and Cheney spent 2/3rds of a *TRILLION* dollars so far
and no end in sight???

!!! Ron Paul in '08 !!!

Old December 18th 07, 02:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Burr wrote:

I sleep like a Democrat

I lie on one side,

Then I lie on the other!

And dream of spending

others peoples money

HoHoHo,

Merry Christmas

Island Burr

Great. Another mouth-breathing masochist mongoloid in our midst.
Old December 18th 07, 02:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David wrote:

Burr wrote:

I sleep like a Democrat

I lie on one side,

Then I lie on the other!

And dream of spending

others peoples money

HoHoHo,

Merry Christmas

Island Burr

Great. Another mouth-breathing masochist mongoloid in our midst.

Well, in you, we have a drug addled retard in our midst.

Old December 18th 07, 04:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

dxAce wrote:

David wrote:

Burr wrote:

I sleep like a Democrat

I lie on one side,

Then I lie on the other!

And dream of spending

others peoples money

HoHoHo,

Merry Christmas

Island Burr

Great. Another mouth-breathing masochist mongoloid in our midst.

Well, in you, we have a drug addled retard in our midst.

Drug addled retards don't threaten the future of democracy nearly as
much as politically naive Neanderthals.

Old December 18th 07, 08:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : DaviD - In Search Of : "Politically Naive Neanderthals"

On Dec 18, 7:53 am, David wrote:
dxAce wrote:

David wrote:

Burr wrote:

I sleep like a Democrat

I lie on one side,

Then I lie on the other!

And dream of spending

others peoples money

HoHoHo,

Merry Christmas

Island Burr

Great. Another mouth-breathing masochist mongoloid in our midst.

Well, in you, we have a drug addled retard in our midst.

- Drug addled retards don't threaten the future of democracy
- nearly as much as politically naive Neanderthals.

DaviD - Dang I know there is a come-back line in there
some where . . .

Oh No - I a Caving-in to the Temptation.

Speaking of "Politically Naive Neanderthals" :
How Are You This Fine and Wonderful Day DaviD ? ~ RHF
Old December 19th 07, 02:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Dec 18, 2:01 am, dxAce wrote:
" wrote:
Is this a scheduled program?

Yes, it's the Lottery results outta Havana.

LOL
this is the longest lottery in human history
Old December 19th 07, 03:48 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
"Burr" wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

" wrote:

Is this a scheduled program?

Yes, it's the Lottery results outta Havana.

Can I buy a ticket online?

I sleep like a Democrat

I lie on one side,

Then I lie on the other!

And dream of spending

others peoples money

HoHoHo,

Merry Christmas

Island Burr

You are to late, I already won it.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

All Dem Numbers -- 73, 88, 33, etc Caveat Lector Shortwave 0 November 26th 06 10:22 PM
V2 Numbers dxAce Shortwave 0 October 22nd 05 10:44 PM
The Numbers Only Telamon Shortwave 8 September 7th 04 08:35 PM
Fun with numbers Dee D. Flint Policy 18 April 13th 04 12:56 AM
PL and SO numbers [email protected] Homebrew 0 July 9th 03 01:49 PM