Old July 16th 06, 05:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default Homebrew antenna

I'm thinking of changing my antenna. Currently it is an inverted V cut
to 80, 40, 20, 15, and 10 meters, with one feed point. Due to the fact
I'm renting and can't put up a beam, I've put the dipole on an old TV
tower, which has guy wires, that is on the apartment building, the
dipole is mounted so that it is approx. 2 ft away from the tower
structure itself and I've tried to get it as far away from the guy
wires as possible, so it is mounted above the wires.
My question is if I make another dipole using the same measurements and
feed point only mount it so that it is at 90 degrees to the original
dipole will I have any problems.

Passive Repeater Bryan Martin Antenna 13 February 10th 06 03:03 PM
Grounding Steve Rabinowitz Shortwave 31 December 14th 05 06:26 AM
No CounterPoise - Portable Antenna System RHF Shortwave 1 November 19th 05 07:18 PM
WHY - The simple Random Wire Antenna is better than the Dipole Antenna for the Shortwave Listener (SWL) RHF Shortwave 15 September 13th 05 08:28 AM
Poor quality low + High TV channels? How much dB in Preamp? lbbs Shortwave 16 December 13th 03 04:01 PM