Old April 19th 04, 09:06 PM
Ready Kilowatt

Default Radio Conversion

George told me it is him, just this morning. Are you trying to steal food
from his plate?

"Duke Of Windsor" wrote in message
exray wrote in
:

WA3MOJ wrote:

Hi all, I'm looking for a good reference manual, pdf file, or web
site's that will assist me in converting used UHF gear to operate on
11 meters. I'm finding there is a substantial market for such gear
and I'll need some references for various solid state and tube
conversions.

Thanks in advance for any help.

WA3MOJ

George,
Are you wanting to convert them to AM or SSB?

-BM

That is not george that is a forge of him and a bad one at that.