Old July 2nd 05, 05:20 AM
dutchman2u

Default good antenna

http://www.angelfire.com/psy/mrcoily/id10.htm now here a goooood
standy . if all you guys can afford a good antenna. you know r&r is
expensive . so i don't know what all the crap is about. just what
your pocket can stand . you can't dance with out paying the fittler
..dutch

Old July 2nd 05, 06:01 AM
dutchman2u

Law
structured settlements, home equity loan,mortgage loan, refinancing,
bad credit, debt consolidation, more...

Old July 2nd 05, 01:13 PM
H Nelson BIG in TEXAS!!!!

Dutch, Witch one do you think is the best f
Jays,mrcoily ,or Wolfs ? For a standby
groundplain ant.

Triple 5
Trip 555
BIG in TEXAS

Old July 2nd 05, 05:33 PM
dutchman2u

Well Nickle the MRCOILY hast to be the best . More R&R keeps the
cost up .Better antenna. better material .NO R&R going down the road
at 70mhp . and no saltr water r&r test.Not need in the desert . no
alligators test here . just sand & mrcoily at 200ft will show how
well its R&R dutch

Old July 2nd 05, 06:51 PM
H Nelson BIG in TEXAS!!!!

Mr the Poster .
I was talking about base vert G P ant.
Not fiberglass whithout radials.
Aluminum with radials , .64 or 5/8 and good broad band capabilities.

Maco V-58
Mr coily
Mr Jays
Wolf .64

??????????????????????????????????

Triple 5
Trip 555
BIG in TEXAS

Old July 2nd 05, 07:03 PM
H Nelson BIG in TEXAS!!!!

Maybe I could put the Rod of God on my tower with a rotor and talk on
the super
bowl. Will the rod of god work without a ground like the suburban?

Food for thought

Triple 5
Trip 555
BIG in TEXAS

Old July 2nd 05, 11:48 PM
dutchman2u

Hay MR. NICKLE whach u talking about . groundplane on a tower&rotor
whaich you talking about . is this a new way to run a gold rod . Sence
when have u got to point a ground plain WELL THEN MY 7 ELEMENT ON A 57
FOOT BOOM IS A BIG GROUND PLAIN HA AHAH == DUTCH

Old July 3rd 05, 12:23 AM
H Nelson BIG in TEXAS!!!!

Well Mr Dutchman I think that you do not know what a ROD OF GOD is. If
you were a Key Clown like me you would know that it is a competition
mobile ant.
One on the front and one on the back of a long GMC. SHOOT OUT. So
that is why i must point it.

ITS A DAVE MADE WORLD??????

Triple 5
Trip 555