Old April 1st 06, 10:40 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Best plan for an outdoors sloper antenna

I dont do yahoo groups and yahoo at all,yahoo is one of those Spams R Us
outfits,if y'all remember a few years ago,about six something years
ago.What else on the internet that pertains? I dont do google groups
either.I need photos/pictures even I can understand.
cuhulin

Old April 2nd 06, 04:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF

Cuhulin,

READ - Top -or- Bottom Fed Sloper Antenna ?
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...d17ac19fc8a87e

- - - How To Set-Up Your Sloper Antenna ?

READ - The "Slinky" Sloper Antenna !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...71f8af24bddf0c

Will the Angle of the Dangle . . .
cause a Commotion in the Trans-Ocean DX ?

hope this helps - iane ~ RHF
Old April 2nd 06, 05:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I like pichurz that shoz how to duz things,that's why I bought a few
pichur books ober thar at the Waldens Books book store across Higway 80
from me at Metrocenter Mall www.metromalljackson.com about my
computer's Windows XP Home Edition ozperatin system thangy.
cuhulin

Old April 2nd 06, 04:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II

wrote:

..I need photos/pictures even I can understand.

I'm afraid they just don't exist and most likely never will.

mike

Old April 2nd 06, 08:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Snake oil? And dont take no Wooden Nickels either.I saw a website about
six years ago where folks can buy repro Wooden Nickles and Sheriffs
Badges (you can have whatever you want inscribed on them repro Sheriffs
Badges too) and Nevada ''you know what kind of'' Tokens.Metinks I will
look up that there website again.
cuhulin

Why Antenna Tuners Aren't Necessarily Useful for Shortwave Listening - Question Shortwave Listening (SWL) Antenna Tuners - Do You Have An Opinion ? Bob Miller Shortwave 40 September 3rd 12 02:15 PM
Workman BS-1 Dipole Antenna = Easy Mod to make it a Mini-Windom Antenna ! RHF Shortwave 0 November 2nd 05 12:14 PM
LongWire Antenna Jim B Shortwave 5 March 2nd 04 10:36 AM
Outdoor Antenna and lack of intermod Soliloquy Scanner 11 October 11th 03 01:36 AM