Old October 1st 04, 04:11 AM
Monte B. Carroll

Default Icom CS-2720 software opinions?

I'm considering purchasing the Icom CS-2720 Cloning Software (and the
cable) for the Icom IC-2720 dual-band mobile. There seem to be no
reviews, no downloadable instruction manual, no details at all
anywhere on the web. I'd like to know some about it before breaking
the seal on the CD.

Any user opinions?

Is it programming software or just for cloning two radios?

Will it import from or export to Microsoft Excel or even delimited
text?

Is there anything I really need to know to make a decision? Honestly,
I have difficulty programming the radio using the printed instruction
manual.

Monte B. Carroll
WC4MBC
Nashville, Tennessee USA

Programming Software for Icom IC-H16/IC-V200 Bengt Danieslen Equipment 2 March 29th 04 01:13 PM
Icom IC-751 opinions? Dave Equipment 0 February 1st 04 05:20 AM
FA>> Icom W32A software and cable John Schneider Equipment 0 November 6th 03 07:01 PM
Icom E90/T90A programming software. Saroth Equipment 0 October 13th 03 09:05 AM
Icom E90/T90A programming software. Saroth Equipment 0 October 13th 03 09:05 AM