Old April 16th 05, 10:04 PM
Dee Flint

Default MI QSO Party

I and the OM are out there off and on for the MI QP. We are operating under
my call sign, N8UZE. Right now we are taking a supper break though.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

Old April 17th 05, 02:06 AM
Dan/W4NTI

"Dee Flint" wrote in message
I and the OM are out there off and on for the MI QP. We are operating
under my call sign, N8UZE. Right now we are taking a supper break though.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

I ain't heard you yet. I'm on CW mostly. Hunt and pounce AND CQing.
Where you at?????????

Are you planning on being on tomorrow (Sunday) ? I doubt I'll hang much
past another hour or so tonight.

Good activity on both 80 and 40 CW.

Dan/W4NTI

Old April 17th 05, 02:51 PM
Dee Flint

"Dan/W4NTI" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Dee Flint" wrote in message
I and the OM are out there off and on for the MI QP. We are operating
under my call sign, N8UZE. Right now we are taking a supper break though.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

I ain't heard you yet. I'm on CW mostly. Hunt and pounce AND CQing.
Where you at?????????

Are you planning on being on tomorrow (Sunday) ? I doubt I'll hang much
past another hour or so tonight.

Good activity on both 80 and 40 CW.

Dan/W4NTI

Unfortunately the contest only runs Saturday.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

Old April 18th 05, 12:54 AM
bb

Dan/W4NTI wrote:
"Dee Flint" wrote in message
I and the OM are out there off and on for the MI QP. We are

operating
under my call sign, N8UZE. Right now we are taking a supper break

though.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

I ain't heard you yet. I'm on CW mostly. Hunt and pounce AND

CQing.
Where you at?????????

Are you planning on being on tomorrow (Sunday) ? I doubt I'll hang

much
past another hour or so tonight.

Good activity on both 80 and 40 CW.

Dan/W4NTI

Sounds like you're trying to set up a schedule to me.

Did you guys notice steveo crusher CB 20 February 6th 05 01:03 AM
Did you guys notice KC8QJP Policy 7 February 6th 05 01:03 AM
N8WWM COURT DOCUMENTS Joe Smith CB 1 April 29th 04 04:56 PM
N8WWM COURT DOCUMENTS WA3MOJ Policy 2 April 29th 04 04:54 PM
N8WWM COURT DOCUMENTS Bada Bing CB 0 April 21st 04 02:25 PM