Old June 2nd 06, 03:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna

Default ICOM IC-V200T Programming Manual Wanted!

If you have it so please send it to my E-mail,i have been searching for
it for a pretty long time so i would be very glad to get it.

Thanksavvan!

Old June 2nd 06, 08:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
g. beat

wrote in message
ups.com...

If you have this manual -- please send it to my E-mail, I have been
searching for
it for a long time. I would be very happy to get a copy of it.

Thanksavvan!

Radio appears to be circa 1980s Icom design

The IC-V200T Owner's manual (VHF-FM Transceiver)
http://www.icom.co.jp/manual/externa...s/IC-V200T.pdf

Of course, this Land Mobile Radio is designed to be pre-programmed
by an Icom Service Center.

Here is a web site concerning modifications and programming of the IC-V200T
by F5JTZ
http://f5jtz.club.fr/pjacquet/default.htm

IW3GPE Italian web page - some of the same materials as F5JTZ
http://www.negrello.com/icv200t.htm

This radio is programmed through the 10 pin front microphone connector.
A TTL-to-RS232 interface will need to be built. F5JTZ has a design on his
web page (using 2 opto-isolators).
A number of these designs exist on the Internet.

The Software CLONE17 (French software) only functions with the V200T
versions that have EPROMS of the "Pro origin", namely V8, V9 and V10 .......
but not with the SuperH16.

Icom (Europe) GmbH
Himmelgeister Str. 100,
D-40225 Dusseldorf, Germany