Old June 2nd 05, 11:18 PM
Ken

Default Magnum 257 adjustment details?

I have seen on the mod pages some information on adjusting two power
levels for the Magnum 257. Is there anything more comprehensive?

Magnum says I need a 14.1V (mobile) supply to get rated power. I
would like to get rated power with a 13.6V supply. Instead of 30
watts, I am seeing 20 watts.

Ken
(to reply via email
remove "zz" from address)
Old June 3rd 05, 04:25 PM
Chad Wahls

"Ken" wrote in message
I have seen on the mod pages some information on adjusting two power
levels for the Magnum 257. Is there anything more comprehensive?

Magnum says I need a 14.1V (mobile) supply to get rated power. I
would like to get rated power with a 13.6V supply. Instead of 30
watts, I am seeing 20 watts.

Ken
(to reply via email
remove "zz" from address)

That's really about all you are going to see on AM

Magnum 257 issue Johnson X. Jones CB 3 April 28th 05 02:12 PM
DJ Peel's final radio show (more details) Mike Terry Shortwave 1 November 19th 04 04:23 PM
Plate Adjustment and Antenna Adjustment on old Tube CB Captain Crane Boatanchors 2 February 21st 04 05:03 PM
KIWA Air core Am loop details wanted Nocturnal1 Homebrew 8 February 9th 04 07:42 PM
Sat 800 low batt indicator: Adjustment? Bill Beam Shortwave 4 July 8th 03 04:51 PM