Old November 21st 05, 11:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Larry Naumann

Default Earth To GWB!

He would have to pass it by Rove and Cheney before he could do anything.
"Oklahoma Joe" wrote in message
Sorry, George, I'm In the Majority ...from Michael Moore

11/19/05

Dear Mr. Bush:

I would like to extend my hand and invite you to join us, the mainstream
American majority. We, the people -- that's the majority of the people
--
share these majority opinions:

1. Going to war was a mistake -- a big mistake.

2. You and your administration misled us into this war.

3. We want the war ended and our troops brought home.

4. We don't trust you.

Now, I know this is a bitter pill to swallow. Iraq was going to be your
great legacy. Now, it's just your legacy. It didn't have to end up this
way.

This week, when Republicans and conservative Democrats started jumping
ship,
you lashed out at them. You thought the most damning thing you could say
them was that they were "endorsing the policy positions of Michael Moore
and
the extreme liberal wing of the Democratic party." I mean, is that the
best
you can do to persuade them to stick with you -- compare them to me? You
gotta come up with a better villain. For heaven's sakes, you had a
hundred-plus million other Americans who think the same way I do -- and
you
could have picked on any one of them!

But hey, why not cut out the name-calling and the smearing and just do
the
obvious thing: Come join the majority! Be one of us, your fellow
Americans!
Is it really that hard? Is there really any other choice? George, take a
walk on the wild side!

Your loyal representative from the majority,

Michael Moore

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

2DAY! 11/17 GONE TO EARTH on JMS Show 90.1FM WUSB 10AM-NOON dxAce Shortwave 0 November 17th 05 12:39 PM
CALCULATION OF EARTH RESISTANCE IN MULTI-LAYER EARTH STRUCTURE [email protected] Antenna 2 January 12th 05 04:41 PM
CALCULATION OF EARTH RESISTANCE IN MULTI-LAYER EARTH STRUCTURE [email protected] Equipment 1 January 11th 05 06:14 PM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla General 0 July 22nd 04 12:14 PM
When lightning hits.... Dave or Debby CB 19 August 27th 03 02:48 AM