Old January 29th 06, 01:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Darkington 'Starsky' Starr

Default Radio Verdad on 4052.5 kHz?

I'm hearing a station broadcasting music, with vocal announcements in
Spanish on 4052.5 kHz @ 0000Z. Radio Verdad -- Truth Radio, or Radio
Truth. Anyone know anything about this station? I can't seem to find
anything in printed media/Internet sources.

Thanks in advance,

Starsky

Listening, not QRM'ing, just a radio hound....
Old January 29th 06, 03:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

Darkington 'Starsky' Starr wrote:

I'm hearing a station broadcasting music, with vocal announcements in
Spanish on 4052.5 kHz @ 0000Z. Radio Verdad -- Truth Radio, or Radio
Truth. Anyone know anything about this station? I can't seem to find
anything in printed media/Internet sources.

Radio Verdad is in Chiquimala, Guatamala.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old January 30th 06, 04:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Darkington 'Starsky' Starr

Thanks, dxAce. Interesting broadcast (from what I could understand)
and on an "interesting" frequency. At first I thought maybe it was a
harmonic or something.

C'ya,

Starsky

On Sat, 28 Jan 2006 21:29:29 -0500, dxAce
replied:

Old January 31st 06, 04:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
bpnjensen

Typing in "4052.5 verdad" on Google will get you some other info as
well.

Bruce Jensen

Old February 2nd 06, 09:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Darkington 'Starsky' Starr

Thanks, Bruce.

On 31 Jan 2006 07:40:18 -0800, "bpnjensen"
replied:

Old February 15th 06, 07:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
kracker-radio

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.p...a640114b530d0c

unsubstantiated my ass pally

Old February 15th 06, 08:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
kracker-radio

what the **** ever pally

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.r...e54c9cff2fc03a

you have a nice day and i do so apologise for tarnishing your presious
thread , you have no clue....
but you are entitled to your opinion , as am I , don't forget that...

Old February 15th 06, 09:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
bpnjensen

you have a nice day and i do so apologise for tarnishing your presious
thread , you have no clue....
but you are entitled to your opinion , as am I , don't forget that..

I don't care about the presious (sic) thread - I just cannot believe
that you consider yourself morally superior to Starsky when you're far
from being a paragon of decency yourself.

If you want intelligent people to take you seriously, clean up your
filthy act and learn to accept that when you put garbage in, you're
gonna get it back out again.

Bruce Jensen