Old April 9th 06, 04:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
NewsGuy

Default The Right Perspective on Illegal Immigration

Frank explains how America really does not need a wave of immigrants
from Mexico, and examines the reasons why illegal aliens are being
encouraged to invade America... NYC Mayor Michael Bloomberg taken to
task for his pro-illegal alien stance... why it is practical to deport
all the illegals out of the USA.

John tackles Cynthia McKinney for her vicious anti-White, anti-American
stance.

Also, General Jaruzelski Charged With 'Communist Crimes' in Poland...
politicians who sell out for votes... your phone calls at 718-761-9996
and much more.

http://therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com

The Right Perspective - heard live every Friday 10pm EST over shortwave
WCCR 3.215 Mhz and www.therightperspective.com

Old April 9th 06, 06:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Verstaldin

It irks the hell out of me that these protesting criminals want to be allowed to live in the United States as legal citizens, but want to flap their damned mexican flag in my face. We don't need these people - mexico needs to take care of their people.

All life all holiness come from you O Lord
http://pwp.surfglobal.net/mjmiller/index.htm

Old April 9th 06, 06:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David

On 9 Apr 2006 08:36:18 -0700, "NewsGuy" wrote:

Frank explains how America really does not need a wave of immigrants
from Mexico, and examines the reasons why illegal aliens are being
encouraged to invade America... NYC Mayor Michael Bloomberg taken to
task for his pro-illegal alien stance... why it is practical to deport
all the illegals out of the USA.

John tackles Cynthia McKinney for her vicious anti-White, anti-American
stance.

Also, General Jaruzelski Charged With 'Communist Crimes' in Poland...
politicians who sell out for votes... your phone calls at 718-761-9996
and much more.

http://therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com

The Right Perspective - heard live every Friday 10pm EST over shortwave
WCCR 3.215 Mhz and www.therightperspective.com

Illegal immigrant workers are here because big business wants them
here.

Old April 9th 06, 06:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David Eduardo

"David" wrote in message

Illegal immigrant workers are here because big business wants them
here.

Yet very few are employed by big business. About 40% are in the underground
economy, and the remainder are almost all employed by smaller businesses.

Old April 9th 06, 08:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David

On Sun, 09 Apr 2006 17:43:43 GMT, "David Eduardo"
wrote:

"David" wrote in message
.. .

Illegal immigrant workers are here because big business wants them
here.

Yet very few are employed by big business. About 40% are in the underground
economy, and the remainder are almost all employed by smaller businesses.

That's not the point. Their willingness to work for less depresses
wages across the board. They are the new negro slaves.

Old April 9th 06, 08:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
an old friend

David wrote:
On Sun, 09 Apr 2006 17:43:43 GMT, "David Eduardo"
wrote:

"David" wrote in message
.. .

Illegal immigrant workers are here because big business wants them
here.

Yet very few are employed by big business. About 40% are in the underground
economy, and the remainder are almost all employed by smaller businesses.

That's not the point. Their willingness to work for less depresses
wages across the board. They are the new negro slaves.

this has been allged but never proven they are the new slave
population agreed but dothey help us americans or not they do keep our
food cheaper clearly for example (indeed we might trave to death
without em but the ffect has never been studied aunder any real science
standpoint, becuase of course you can't

Old April 9th 06, 09:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

matt drudge is still out in the environs of South Beach,having sex with
his gay boyfriends.Three Godfathers movie is on tv on one tv
channel,Saving Private Ryan movie is on another tv channel.I dropped
Anchor on Three Godfatheres.The Quiet Man movie is next up.
cuhulin

Old April 9th 06, 10:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David Eduardo

"David" wrote in message
On Sun, 09 Apr 2006 17:43:43 GMT, "David Eduardo"
wrote:

"David" wrote in message
. ..

Illegal immigrant workers are here because big business wants them
here.

Yet very few are employed by big business. About 40% are in the
underground
economy, and the remainder are almost all employed by smaller businesses.

That's not the point. Their willingness to work for less depresses
wages across the board. They are the new negro slaves.

If they are "willing" they are not slaves.

Old April 9th 06, 10:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

My last name is Ryan,first name is James. www.ryans.org Why the
H..L they didn't come and save me? F... m!
cuhulin

Old April 9th 06, 10:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I was workin like a mofo humpin ammo in 1964 in Vietnam. I never even
thought about gettin saved.My eight years older brother,same year in
Vietnam,he was a Helicopter Mechanic at Vung Tau,Vietnam.pentagon.GO TO
cuhulin
[I didn't want to be ''saved'' anyway,I was too busy havin sex with the
wimmins over there]