Old August 24th 03, 10:59 AM
Tomislav Stimac

Default question ICOM PCR-1000

"LM" wrote in message
I have a question software for the PCR-1000. I'd like to know
whether the software features a schedule timer. Such as, at a certain
time switch to this freq and mode, then at another time, switch to
different freq and mode. If so, can it run constantly? Or does it need
to be reset, or rescheduled every day? Could I run it for 2 weeks
unattended, for example?

Original Icom software not. But Talk PCR could do this. You can also try
some other progs:
http://qsy.to/pcr/control.html

WTB Icom IC-245 NI4K Boatanchors 0 October 29th 03 10:39 PM
ICOM 706MKIIG Question Ed Cregger Equipment 0 August 3rd 03 07:11 PM
ICOM 706MKIIG Question Ed Cregger Equipment 0 August 3rd 03 07:11 PM
FS: Icom R75 Receiver w/DSP David Black Equipment 0 July 21st 03 10:09 PM
ICOM IC-228A 2-METER XCVR Robert G. Carter Equipment 0 July 20th 03 04:13 PM