Old August 10th 03, 12:54 AM
JAD Radios

Default NEED UHF HT750 AND HT1000, ASAP>>>>

hi group, we are looking for 6 each in the 438 to 470 split uhf, 16 fq., 4wt.
with good btrys. and chgrs. this must be the motorola ht750 and the ht1000
portables. these are for a good customer that already uses several of each of
these in his in-house repeater system. let me know asap, let's cut a real good
pkg. deal and a p.o. money order is on the way to you. many tnx for all your
help, james drew in martinez, ga. anytime no. 706.829.9969, or email me at ;
.