Old June 2nd 06, 03:44 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Bob G. Mahrenholz

Default Wireless World & Radio Engineering magazines

Hi'
I'm needing a copy of articles on bandpass filtering using negative
mutual coupling
(a la J.W. Miller) in the February 18, 1931 issue of Wireless World and
in the December, 1936 issue of Radio Engineering magazine. Will pay a
reward.

Thanks,
Bob

Old June 2nd 06, 09:40 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Leon

Bob G. Mahrenholz wrote:
Hi'
I'm needing a copy of articles on bandpass filtering using negative
mutual coupling
(a la J.W. Miller) in the February 18, 1931 issue of Wireless World and
in the December, 1936 issue of Radio Engineering magazine. Will pay a
reward.

A good library should have them. The British Library has held a copy of
everything published in the UK for a long time.

Leon

Old June 3rd 06, 01:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Bob G. Mahrenholz

Thanks for the idea. Do you know how to contact the British Library? I guess
I could search the internet.

I've had problems in the past. I can find a library that has the journal
(usually in universities) but they all want you to go thru your local library
to order a copy of an article. My local library doesn't want to try and get
anything out of state.

Also libraries all want the page numbers and the title of the article and the
author and I don't know that on these articles. That's why I was hoping to
find someone who actually had the magazine.

Thanks
Bob

Old June 3rd 06, 01:55 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Leon

Bob G. Mahrenholz wrote:
Thanks for the idea. Do you know how to contact the British Library? I guess
I could search the internet.

I've had problems in the past. I can find a library that has the journal
(usually in universities) but they all want you to go thru your local library
to order a copy of an article. My local library doesn't want to try and get
anything out of state.

Also libraries all want the page numbers and the title of the article and the
author and I don't know that on these articles. That's why I was hoping to
find someone who actually had the magazine.

You might be able to find it from their web site:

http://www.bl.uk/

73, Leon

Old June 4th 06, 07:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Bob G. Mahrenholz

Leon:
I did find them and it looks real promising . They have the issue of Wireless World
that I need. I will probably have to order a copy of the Table of Contents to see
what page the article is on. Looks like a good resource. Thanks a lot.
Bob

Old June 6th 06, 11:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Chris Jones

Bob G. Mahrenholz wrote:

Hi'
I'm needing a copy of articles on bandpass filtering using negative
mutual coupling
(a la J.W. Miller) in the February 18, 1931 issue of Wireless World and
in the December, 1936 issue of Radio Engineering magazine. Will pay a
reward.

Thanks,
Bob

Perhaps you can buy it from these people:

http://www.kellybooks.co.uk/5-Mag-Tech-WW.htm

I have never dealt with them so I don't know what kind of people they are.

Chris

Old June 11th 06, 05:42 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
notbob

uOn 2006-06-11, Bob G. Mahrenholz wrote:
Unfortunately when I tried to order the Wireless World issue, it had already been
sold.

I bet if you had to send all this cw, you'd have trimmed the 300+
lines of useless crap you included.

nb