Old March 2nd 05, 09:20 AM
Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Default 2N6849 replacement/substitute

I need a replacement or substitute for 2N6849, any suggestions?
I have tried Dgi-Key, Mouser etc but it doesn't show up on their cross
reference lists.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old March 2nd 05, 01:55 PM
Richard Heindel

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired wrote:
I need a replacement or substitute for 2N6849, any suggestions?
I have tried Dgi-Key, Mouser etc but it doesn't show up on their cross
reference lists.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

It's just a P-channel FET why not try a general replacement?
the 2N5460 comes to mind but I'm not sure about the pin out.
73
Richard WB8KRN
Old March 3rd 05, 11:15 AM
Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Richard Heindel wrote:

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired wrote:

I need a replacement or substitute for 2N6849, any suggestions?
I have tried Dgi-Key, Mouser etc but it doesn't show up on their cross
reference lists.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

It's just a P-channel FET why not try a general replacement?
the 2N5460 comes to mind but I'm not sure about the pin out.
73
Richard WB8KRN

I'll give it a shot.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired, BS, MSM, PH, AFCM, GCM, BBC AM and FM