Old November 19th 09, 08:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Smokin Billy...Smoke This!

nurk_fred2000 wrote:
On Nov 17, 12:40 pm, LarbGai wrote:
On Nov 17, 6:13 pm, nurk_fred2000 wrote:

------ ) ~~~
..)

******Like all the other ******* (Kramer, Brian Anasta, Krypto et al)
SmokingBilly Goat has faded into the oblivion they so richly deserve.

Who's next???????

;-)

***We've still got a couple of twits over at rec.radio.shortwave that
seem to keep coming back to the NG like a bad rash...barnard, dobbs,
and bill baka...we'll evetually run them out of town...in the end
Trolls win...:-)

Here's a nice little post from SCT, a conversation in fact, that wasn't
crossposted to RRS. If there ever was any doubt that Gregg's troll
buddies were out to harass specific people, this should remove it. I
wonder if it's a coincidence that the troll's victims are also people
Gregg likes to harass? Nah, Gregg would never invite trolls to RRS ...
or would he???

Krypsis

Old November 21st 09, 12:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Krypsis wrote:
nurk_fred2000 wrote:
On Nov 17, 12:40 pm, LarbGai wrote:
On Nov 17, 6:13 pm, nurk_fred2000 wrote:

------ ) ~~~
..)
******Like all the other ******* (Kramer, Brian Anasta, Krypto et al)
SmokingBilly Goat has faded into the oblivion they so richly deserve.

Who's next???????

;-)

***We've still got a couple of twits over at rec.radio.shortwave that
seem to keep coming back to the NG like a bad rash...barnard, dobbs,
and bill baka...we'll evetually run them out of town...in the end
Trolls win...:-)

Since you mention me by name why aren't you on the list? I hate
cross-posting to 20 groups for a 2 line response.

Here's a nice little post from SCT, a conversation in fact, that wasn't
crossposted to RRS. If there ever was any doubt that Gregg's troll
buddies were out to harass specific people, this should remove it. I
wonder if it's a coincidence that the troll's victims are also people
Gregg likes to harass? Nah, Gregg would never invite trolls to RRS ...
or would he???

Krypsis

Still here.
Bill Baka

Old November 21st 09, 02:47 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Bill Baka wrote:
Krypsis wrote:
nurk_fred2000 wrote:
[...]

Ditto.

I was thinking that I hadn't quite "faded into oblivion" as stated by
that idiot larbgai. They might like me to fade away but I have no
intention of doing so.

I'd also like to know how those trolls are going to "run them out of
town"??? I suspect they are getting their dreams mixed up with their
capabilities.

Krypsis

Old November 21st 09, 03:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Krypsis wrote:
Bill Baka wrote:
Krypsis wrote:
nurk_fred2000 wrote:
On Nov 17, 12:40 pm, LarbGai wrote:
On Nov 17, 6:13 pm, nurk_fred2000 wrote:

------ ) ~~~
..)
******Like all the other ******* (Kramer, Brian Anasta, Krypto et al)
SmokingBilly Goat has faded into the oblivion they so richly deserve.

Who's next???????

;-)

***We've still got a couple of twits over at rec.radio.shortwave that
seem to keep coming back to the NG like a bad rash...barnard, dobbs,
and bill baka...we'll evetually run them out of town...in the end
Trolls win...:-)

I will talk radio but I am always getting sucked into way OT subjects
like this one. I'm not trolling and I would rather talk radio stuff.

Since you mention me by name why aren't you on the list? I hate
cross-posting to 20 groups for a 2 line response.

Here's a nice little post from SCT, a conversation in fact, that
wasn't crossposted to RRS. If there ever was any doubt that Gregg's
troll buddies were out to harass specific people, this should remove
it. I wonder if it's a coincidence that the troll's victims are also
people Gregg likes to harass? Nah, Gregg would never invite trolls to
RRS ... or would he???

Krypsis

Still here.
Bill Baka

Ditto.

I was thinking that I hadn't quite "faded into oblivion" as stated by
that idiot larbgai. They might like me to fade away but I have no
intention of doing so.

So far I have found from 2 to over 5 troublemakers on every group so
this is not just this group.

I'd also like to know how those trolls are going to "run them out of
town"??? I suspect they are getting their dreams mixed up with their
capabilities.

Good one. Snicker.

Krypsis

Bill Baka
Old November 21st 09, 04:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Nov 20, 6:36*pm, Bill Baka wrote:
Krypsis wrote:
Bill Baka wrote:
Krypsis wrote:
nurk_fred2000 wrote:
[...]

Bill Baka- Hide quoted text -

*****baka, krypto, ph.dufi, et al
no need for you to be "run out of town"
you just keep "running your mouths"
thats enough ammo for all us Distinguished Trolls
insert 'ur foot in mouth, exit out 'ur arse
by the by, any of you old sods related to out new resident idiot,
smokinbilly?

Old November 21st 09, 06:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Krypsis wrote:
Bill Baka wrote:
Krypsis wrote:
nurk_fred2000 wrote:
[...]

smokinbilly?- Hide quoted text -

***Hey Delphs, they are all a bunch of pot smokin alcoholics...I
wouldn't give you a buck and a quarter for the whole lot...Oh and by
the by Baka, its the Distinguished Troll Society, just FYI...Now go
smoke a doobie, climb a tree with your underage flock, and smoke a
pole with SmokinBillyGoat, our new Klass Klown!...Dope Heads of Rec
dot Radio....UNITE!!!!
Old November 21st 09, 07:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Krypsis wrote:
Bill Baka wrote:
Krypsis wrote:
nurk_fred2000 wrote:
[...]

Thanks for proving my "At least 2 assholes theory.".

Bill Baka

Dave Smokin` de Ganja Mon nurk_fred2000 Shortwave 6 August 9th 09 05:00 AM
Where there's smoke..... Jack Schmidling Homebrew 0 May 29th 07 06:13 AM
White Smoke dxAce Shortwave 65 April 21st 05 08:30 PM
Smokin' Jukebox On AMMR AM Music Radio Broadcasting 0 February 15th 05 05:19 AM
Smokin Jukebox on AMMR AM Music Radio Shortwave 0 February 13th 05 08:37 PM