Old December 1st 03, 02:02 PM
Keith Hosman

Default OT - New Julie Andrews song for the AARP

There are rumors that Julie Andrews did a concert for AARP. Ms.
Andrews sang a favorite from the Sound of Music, My Favorite Things.
There were a few changes to the words, to fit in with the AARP theme.
Here are the new words to the same tune:

Maalox and nose drops and needles for knitting,
Walkers and handrails and new dental fittings,
Bundles of magazines tied up with string,
These are a few of my favorite things.

Hot tea and crumpets and corn pads for bunions,
No spicy hot foods or food cooked with onion,.
Bathrobes and heat pads and hot meals they bring,
These are a few of my favorite things.

When the pipes leak,
When the bones creak,
When the knees go bad,
I simply remember my favorite things,
And then I don't feel so bad.

Cadillacs and cataracts and hearing aids and glasses,
Polident and Fixodent and false teeth in glasses,
Pacemakers, golf carts and porches with strings,
These are a few of my favorite things.

Back pains, confused brains and no fear of sinnin,
Thin bones and fractures and hair that is thinning,
And we won't mention our shrunken frames,
When we remember our favorite things.

When the joints ache, when the hips break,
When the eyes go dim,
Then I remember the great life I've had,
And then I don't feel so bad.

--
KC8TCQ
ARRL Member - ARES
Old December 1st 03, 06:07 PM
Steveo

Keith Hosman wrote:
There are rumors that Julie Andrews did a concert for AARP.

-snip-

Good one Keith. Did you heal up from that nasty flu?
Old December 1st 03, 09:46 PM
Keith Hosman

On 01 Dec 2003 17:07:31 GMT, Steveo
wrote:

Keith Hosman wrote:
There are rumors that Julie Andrews did a concert for AARP.

-snip-

Good one Keith. Did you heal up from that nasty flu?

I am doing better, not completely over it yet. Coughed up 90% of my
lungs. Ever notice how bad things happen in 2-3? Found out that my
grandmother (only surviving grandparent) had a stroke last week in
addition to my being sick, wonder what will happen next :/

73 de Keith
--
KC8TCQ
ARRL Member - ARES
Old December 1st 03, 10:17 PM
AntiKeyclown

Who can take a hard dick
Suck out all the goo
Stuff his nose up a butt crack
And rim it real good too

Twistedhed

Oh Twistedhed does

Twistedhed does cuz he mixes jizz with spit
And thinks it tastes real good

Who can bend it over
And beg for throbbing dick
And when he's finished gettin' pumped
Turn around and lick a prick

Twistedhed

Oh Twistedhed does

Twistedhed does cuz he mixes jizz with spit
And thinks it tastes real good

Twistedhed thinks
Faggot keyclown twinks
Are satisfiyng and delicious
Talk about his childhood wishes
He really blows those faggot bitches

Who can hit a truckstop
Announce that he'll be reamed
Collect ten bucks a trucker
And then suck up all the cream

Twistedhed

Twistedhed does

Twistedhed does cuz he mixes jizz with spit
And thinks it tastes real good

Twistedhed thinks
Faggot keyclown twinks
Are satisfiyng and delicious
Talk about his childhood wishes
He really blows those faggot bitches

Sorry Sammy...we could not resist...

Old December 1st 03, 11:21 PM
Steveo

wrote:

Keith Hosman wrote:
There are rumors that Julie Andrews did a concert for AARP.

-snip-

Good one Keith. Did you heal up from that nasty flu?

I am doing better, not completely over it yet. Coughed up 90% of my
lungs. Ever notice how bad things happen in 2-3? Found out that my
grandmother (only surviving grandparent) had a stroke last week in
addition to my being sick, wonder what will happen next :/

73 de Keith

Bummer. The 3 thing usually rings true, like you said. I hate
coughing up a lung when I'm sick..I always make sure it's not
my liver first tho..

Best wishes and prayers for your Grandmother.