Old April 4th 04, 11:55 PM
Burr

Default Hey AFRTS

Any body getting any of them AFROS thingys on the west coast??

2255z
LA Area

Old April 4th 04, 11:56 PM
Burr

AFRTS, smell checker got it!!!

Old April 4th 04, 11:58 PM
N8KDV

Burr wrote:

Any body getting any of them AFROS thingys on the west coast??

2255z
LA Area

Sorry, working on my version of some of Bob Marey's tunes right now.

Old April 5th 04, 12:20 AM
Burr

Hear a voice every once in a while.

I'll play with it later

Old April 5th 04, 12:46 AM
Telamon

N8KDV wrote:

Burr wrote:

Any body getting any of them AFROS thingys on the west coast??
2255z LA Area

Sorry, working on my version of some of Bob Marey's tunes right
now.

23:44 UTC
Key West, FL Upper Sideband 12,133.5 KHz pushing S6 on the peaks right
now.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Old April 5th 04, 01:00 AM
Burr

Test

Old April 5th 04, 01:05 AM
Tony Meloche

Telamon wrote:

23:44 UTC
Key West, FL Upper Sideband 12,133.5 KHz pushing S6 on the peaks right
now.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Loud and clear here in Michigan too, as is 7507 USB from Puerto Rico
(which I can virtually always get).

On a good listening night, I can get the Hawaiian transmitter pretty
good, too. Other nights - nada on that frequency.

Tony

Old April 5th 04, 01:38 AM
Telamon

In article ,
Tony Meloche wrote:

Telamon wrote:

23:44 UTC
Key West, FL Upper Sideband 12,133.5 KHz pushing S6 on the peaks right
now.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Loud and clear here in Michigan too, as is 7507 USB from Puerto Rico
(which I can virtually always get).

On a good listening night, I can get the Hawaiian transmitter pretty
good, too. Other nights - nada on that frequency.

I just checked several frequencies and got best to worst:
Florida 12.1335
Puerto Rico 7.507
Hawaii 10.320
Iceland 13.855
Guam nothing
Diego Garcia nothing

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old April 5th 04, 01:41 AM
Telamon

In article ,
Burr wrote:

Test

No need to test. You are coming in at S9 in the newsgroup.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California