Old April 7th 08, 10:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) Sam Adams Beer.

If you drink that stuff, you might want to lay off it for a while, or
switch to something else.The Cincinnati brewery found some little pieces
of glass in the glass bottles and beer.The bottles were made in
Auburn,New York.

I have never drank any Sam Adams beer before, is it any good?
cuhulin

Old April 7th 08, 10:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in message
If you drink that stuff, you might want to lay off it for a while, or
switch to something else.The Cincinnati brewery found some little pieces
of glass in the glass bottles and beer.The bottles were made in
Auburn,New York.

I have never drank any Sam Adams beer before, is it any good?
cuhulin

It's very good. Perhaps thats why my craps hurt this weekend. :-)

Old April 8th 08, 12:51 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I am going food shopping at the Wal Mart store in the morning, after
first stopping off at the Goodwill store www.shopgoodwill.com
because the Goodwill store is right on the way to the Wal Mart store,
one and a half miles South (South is always best) of doggy's couch.They
sell Sam Adams beer over there.I think I will put some of that beer in
my shopping cart.
cuhulin

Old April 9th 08, 01:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Apr 8, 5:31*am, rktz wrote:
wrote:
If you drink that stuff, you might want to lay off it for a while, or
switch to something else.The Cincinnati brewery found some little pieces
of glass in the glass bottles and beer.The bottles were made in
Auburn,New York.

I have never drank any Sam Adams beer before, is it any good?
cuhulin

Seems to me that any pieces of glass would be easily noticed by visual
examination.
** Posted fromhttp://www.teranews.com**

Usually "Solid Matter" Detection in a Liquid
is a Two Step Process :
1 - Micro-Filtation
2 - UV Light or 'other' specific Light Source
-or- Distillation {Evaporation}
Old April 9th 08, 01:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Looks like a minor problem

http://www.boston.com/business/ticke...particles.html

"
"The company said it has not received complaints or reports of injury.
A spokeswoman, Michelle Sullivan , estimated that the particles of
glass are found in fewer than 1 percent of the bottles coming from the
problem plant. Only Samuel Adams beers in 12-ounce brown glass bottles
are involved in the recall. Potentially dangerous bottles are embossed
around the bottom with the code N35 followed by OI .""

when it goes on sale, I will buy some

SW reception pretty good tonight . ..