Old February 18th 07, 05:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Nuclear Winter Cures Global Warming

I love George W. Bush. He will save humanity by nuking Iran.
Old February 18th 07, 05:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,us.politics,us.military.army

Default Putin Playing Old Cold War Game - Divide the West

Putin Playing Old Cold War Game - Divide the West

http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles...e.asp?ID=26940

Old February 18th 07, 07:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,us.politics,us.military.army

"...the governments in [Poland and the Czech Republic] see the danger and
want closer ties with the United States. Last week, Poland's military
attache in Moscow suggested the plan to have defenses operational in 2011-12
would be none too soon, since Tehran expects to have long-range missiles by
2010-13."

REWIND: September 11th, 1683, the day when Jan III Sobieski, the King of
Poland, arrived at the Gates of Vienna.

....on the evening of September 11th, Jan Sobieski arrived at a hill north of
the city, leading a force of 40,000 Poles...

....the King of Poland, in the van with the fearsome Winged Hussars and with
20,000 men behind him, led a cavalry charge down the hill into the right
flank of the Ottoman army.
The battle was over in three hours. The King drove through the Turkish
lines, and, seeing his success, the Vienna garrison sallied forth from the
city and hit the Turks from the rear. Demoralized by these attacks and their
failure to breach the wall, the Turks fled eastwards in haste, abandoning
their tents, weapons, battle standards, provisions, and slaves.

http://gatesofvienna.blogspot.com/20...mber-11th.html

Old February 19th 07, 01:26 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Feb 18, 11:05 am, David wrote:
I love George W. Bush. He will save humanity by nuking Iran.

I suspect what you say is true David. I think if congress trys to
slow down the war by holding back Dubya's allowence, then george will
be forced to escalate the whole affair. I think he will probably push
the nuke button without any regrets. I know very well how these
madmen think.

NEO

Old February 19th 07, 02:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Feb 18, 4:26 pm, "N9NEO" wrote:
On Feb 18, 11:05 am, David wrote:

I love George W. Bush. He will save humanity by nuking Iran.

I suspect what you say is true David. I think if congress trys to
slow down the war by holding back Dubya's allowence, then george will
be forced to escalate the whole affair. I think he will probably push
the nuke button without any regrets. I know very well how these
madmen think.

NEO

N9NEO - Talking to Him-Self in the Mirror Again Proclaims :
"I know very well how these madmen think."

yes you said it -and- we believe it ~ RHF

Old February 19th 07, 06:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

The temperature only got up to about 54 degrees today,I about froze to
death.Tomorrow it is suppose to get up to 66 degrees and on Tuesday
about 71 degrees.Tuesday,after the snail mail van runs down my street
(about 10:00 AM) I might think about taking a bath and put on my
cleanest dirty clothes and head on over to the Goodwill store and then
over to my old buddys house and let him give me a haircut and then to
the Wal Mart store across Highway 49 South from his house for Beer and
grub and then to the USA Tire store on Highway 49 South near his house
and see if they have some real good used tires for my raggity old 1978
Dodge van.Sounds real exciting,eh?
cuhulin

Old February 20th 07, 04:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,us.politics,alt.politics.bush,talk.politics.misc,alt.impeach.bush

Putin Playing Old Cold War Game - Divide the West
http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles...e.asp?ID=26940

Russian missile 'blackmail' won't work, Czechs say...
http://today.reuters.com/news/newsar...src=rss&rpc=22

Old February 24th 07, 10:30 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Feb 19, 8:26 am, "N9NEO" wrote:
On Feb 18, 11:05 am, David wrote:

I love George W. Bush. He will save humanity by nuking Iran.

I suspect what you say is true David. I think if congress trys to
slow down the war by holding back Dubya's allowence, then george will
be forced to escalate the whole affair. I think he will probably push
the nuke button without any regrets. I know very well how these
madmen think.

NEO

He keeps thinking that if he attacks another place mentioned in
Revelations or Daniel, Jesus will *have* to come and save him from his
mistakes!

Hudley Peares