Old March 14th 04, 08:21 PM
Burr

Default FYI: Posting Statistics So Far This Month (Mar-04)

Cool, Thanks.
I'm not going to try to run the other software but if you setup your
"Desktop Manager" to remind you the first of every month that would be
nice and I would look forward to reading it.

Burr

Old March 14th 04, 09:47 PM
Frank Dresser

"Burr" wrote in message
Nice report JD but, some people (Steve) are using two or more names

I would also like to see this report every month either to the group

or
feel free to email it to me.

Burr
I only came in 6th

Check out the netscan site:

http://netscan.research.microsoft.com/

Now that one of the several Anti-Christs (as revealed on shortwave
radio) has taken over Netscan, the search box default is "windowsxp".
Feel free to replace it with something interesting such as "shortwave".

Frank Dresser
Frank Dresser