Old May 20th 11, 03:25 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default Break one-nine

LISTEN UP :
EFFECTIVE AS OF SATURDAY MAY 21 2011
IF I HEAR ANY RUDE CB RADIO OPERATORS USE OBSCENE AND PROFANE LANGUAGE ON THE CB RADIO LOCAL CB RADIO OPERATORS WILL BE TRACED AND SUSPENDED FOR THE WEEKEND AND IF IT HAPPENS ONE MORE TIME LOCAL CB RADIO OPERATORS WILL BE KICKED OFF THE CB RADIO FOR GOOD AND ALL CB RADIO COMPLAINTS WILL BE DIRECTED TO INDUSTRY CANADA SPECTRUM ENGINEERING OFFICES VIA THE PHONE NUMBERS BELOW..I'M TAKING ACTION NOW!!!
1-416-973-5000
705-941-4139
1-416-973-8215
Old May 20th 11, 03:30 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

BIGBIRD CB RAMBO SHERIFF OF THE CB RADIO wrote:

1-416-973-5000
705-941-4139
1-416-973-8215

How 'bout we all call these numbers and complain about this Bigbird
CB'er from Canada that's running obscene amounts of power and cussing,
and he's making it impossible for us USA CB'ers to use the band. Oh
yeah, he says he's in the Ontario area. If he's running that much
power, he shouldn't be hard to find!

Hey, does your badge have 5 points or 6?
Old May 20th 11, 04:58 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

On 5/19/11 10:30 PM, Scott in Baltimore wrote:

Hey, does your badge have 5 points or 6?

No idea how many points his badge has, but I bet his head has at least
three.

Bigbird, what swear word ****es you off the most, ****face?

- J.
Old May 20th 11, 02:35 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

On May 19, 10:30*pm, Scott in Baltimore
wrote:
BIGBIRD CB RAMBO SHERIFF OF THE CB RADIO wrote:

1-416-973-5000
705-941-4139
1-416-973-8215

How 'bout we all call these numbers and complain about this Bigbird
CB'er from Canada that's running obscene amounts of power and cussing,
and he's making it impossible for us USA CB'ers to use the band. Oh
yeah, he says he's in the Ontario area. If he's running that much
power, he shouldn't be hard to find!

Hey, does your badge have 5 points or 6?

Just watch it.don't ruin cb radio Transmissions in Canada.
Old May 20th 11, 03:32 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

wrote:
BIGBIRD CB RAMBO SHERIFF OF THE CB RADIO wrote:

1-416-973-5000
705-941-4139
1-416-973-8215

How 'bout we all call these numbers and complain about this Bigbird
CB'er from Canada that's running obscene amounts of power and cussing,
and he's making it impossible for us USA CB'ers to use the band. Oh
yeah, he says he's in the Ontario area. If he's running that much
power, he shouldn't be hard to find!

Hey, does your badge have 5 points or 6?

Just watch it.don't ruin cb radio Transmissions in Canada.

Goat-felching cum slut!

- J.

Old January 26th 12, 03:42 AM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Harbl View Post

you are lucky i am a cb rambo i AM GONNA ****ING KICK YOUR ASS
Old February 10th 12, 01:28 AM
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrambo View Post
you are lucky i am a cb rambo i AM GONNA ****ING KICK YOUR ASS
What are you going to do - drive to their house and take their radio?

Or drive down the road and check antenna's on the vehicles?